Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

icklekimmy said:
Two pounds off so finally down to the 11's by skin of my teeth at 11st 13.5B

See you all in the elevens soon!!

Well done . Hope to see you there by Xmas :)

This should be my last week here. I lost 3 1/2 taking me to 12 0.5 so if I don't lose the 1 lb to take me into the 11's I think I will cry.
Well done to everyone who has lost.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well it looks like I'm going to be here for quite a while. 0.5lb off this week. I really feel like I deserved more as I stuck to the plan but I guess I just need to accept that it's going to take longer for me. It's the first week that I was really upset by the scales but just going to keep at it & hope to reach my stone by Christmas.

2.5lbs loss for me:p

Still need 4.5lbs to escape.....:D

Not been on this thread for couple weeks but the fact that we are all still loosing (even if its only 0.5lb) or STS is great, with all the temptations around us.

Im now 12st 7lb but struggling this week so aiming for STS
I need 2lb to get my club 10 & 3lbs to get next half stone award.

On the edge! Hit 12 stone exactly yesterday with a 1lb loss but being realistic I will be here in the 12's for a while until Christmas is over!:p

Lost 2lb this week. One pound off my Christmas goal and 2 stone award. this is going to be a tough week as Christmas social scene has just taken off - Must keep focused!!!

I think that I'm just hopeless at this in the winter & I'm still kinda getting used to it so it still feels like a "diet" to me I've yet to feel like its a change of lifestyle - meh 28 years of eating what I want is harder to change than I had thought - oh well ho hum we live & learn.

I'm just wanting to set a goal to be in the 11's for the new year once all this party season is over & hopefully this horrid weather buggars off I will do better.

D x x x

Thanks all for your welcome back! :eek: I could be here some time as the scales are continuing to rise.:mad:

Well done you losers and adios to those that have broken the 11 barrier!

STS last night but had my Xmas work lunch yesterday too so hopefully a loss would have shown without that!

12 st 5.5 so nice and close to the 11's now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So after getting to 12st 6lb then losing my way for a little while I will be rejoining you lovely people at 12st 12.5lb :( come on 11s I'll see you soon!!

Sorry I haven't posted earlier - a VERY busy weekend!

Sadly I managed to GAIN 3lbs at weigh in on Friday - increase of steroids, ghastly chest infection, bad eating, not enough water, working for the past 13 days without a day off.........the list is endless!

Ho-hum - must try to get back on track this week.

Sorry I haven't posted earlier - a VERY busy weekend!

Sadly I managed to GAIN 3lbs at weigh in on Friday - increase of steroids, ghastly chest infection, bad eating, not enough water, working for the past 13 days without a day off.........the list is endless!

Ho-hum - must try to get back on track this week.
With all that's going on and the increase in your steroids then a gain of only 3 lb is actually pretty blumin' good!

((( Big hugs ))) :bighug:

Last edited:
Got rid of last weeks gain and slowly shuffling back to the 11's. Need 2 and that will be me firmly in there! Now if I can hold it there till after Christmas I will be amazed :p x

Not been on this thread for couple weeks but the fact that we are all still loosing (even if its only 0.5lb) or STS is great, with all the temptations around us.

Im now 12st 7lb but struggling this week so aiming for STS
I need 2lb to get my club 10 & 4lbs to get next half stone award.

woop woop - lost 1lb

Evening peeps.

Err - would you believe I forgot to WI on Monday!!!!
And this from a girl who's a scaley dale hopper.

Put it down to senile dementure . . .

But I did remember this morning.

Having started to lose the gain from my UK visit, I seem to have put it all back on and weigh exactly the same as I did last Monday. Mind I did have beef strogonoff on Sunday and then the leftover rice with prawns last night. Rice always makes me bloat so it's almost sure to be that.

But that now means I've only 10 days left to lose 3 lbs before I go on holiday again. Pooh.

Well done everyone who has lost some - no matter how small or large. Losing anything at this time of year is an achievement.

Oh Pommette I just noticed your living in Alicante. My MIL and FIL have a caravan in Beni and they fly over every month :)

Back