Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Oh Pommette I just noticed your living in Alicante. My MIL and FIL have a caravan in Beni and they fly over every month :)
¡Hola Chica! By Beni, I take it you mean Benidorm? That's where we're going for Xmas again this year. Love it there, especially in the Winter.

¡Hola Chica! By Beni, I take it you mean Benidorm? That's where we're going for Xmas again this year. Love it there, especially in the Winter.

Hola! Yeah I mean Beindorm hehe. Its lovely at Christmas :)

Fingers crossed will be leaving soon lost 2 now 12.1 got my 5 and a half stone award tonight :D total lost 5st 8.5 :)))

Quins said:
Well done mrs B. I was hoping to catch you before you disappeared, almost literally! You are really bang on it. Loved your restraint at the weekend. I hope to stay here, then maintain. Pop in to my diary if you do check out of here, hope you do.

Thanks Hun I will be sure to check what you're up to ;)

Hello folks I am back after a week!!! Exam week and only one trip to the gym and a few too many mindless nibbles when studying means i put a pound on and back to 12st 0.5lb! Determined to lose a pound and half this week to get club ten.

icklekimmy said:
Hello folks I am back after a week!!! Exam week and only one trip to the gym and a few too many mindless nibbles when studying means i put a pound on and back to 12st 0.5lb! Determined to lose a pound and half this week to get club ten.

Hi again :) I'm sure you'll do it good luck . Hope we'll both be outta here soon I'm now 12.1 :)

Hi again :) I'm sure you'll do it good luck . Hope we'll both be outta here soon I'm now 12.1 :)

Well done, your doing amazing! I am always good for first half of the week and then go a bit wrong towards then end. Really want to lose pound and half this week then over christmas and new year going to cut myself some slack. First week in January I am sticking to it properly.
Wonder what the changes in the new book will be and hopefully some new fast start 7 day menus in it too!

icklekimmy said:
Well done, your doing amazing! I am always good for first half of the week and then go a bit wrong towards then end. Really want to lose pound and half this week then over christmas and new year going to cut myself some slack. First week in January I am sticking to it properly.
Wonder what the changes in the new book will be and hopefully some new fast start 7 day menus in it too!

Thanks . Well I'm sure you'll do it :)
Our c was talking about the new book yesterday . She didn't say a great deal only that the hex were increasing :) more cheese yum !!!! And that we have to go over christmas to get it

1lb loss for me tonight...

I lost 1.5lbs which is really good for me as I'm a slow loser. :D I'm a very happy girl this evening. Would love to lose 1lb next week to get my stone. I'll be hard as I've a couple of dinners but will definitely try my best. I'll be here for a while yet but at least I'm losing! :)

Well done all. and losing this time of year is a great achievement :)
Very excited this morning saw an 11 on my scales that are half a pound different to the sw ones . It'll prob disappear but it's there :)

Well done everyone who's lost this week. Deffo not easy at this time of year.

And Mrs Big B - yay to seeing the 11!

icklekimmy or Mrs Big B - would you mind posting on here a summary of the changes to SW when you know them please?

I do it from home so would be interested to know what's changed.

Good luck girls - keep going! I'm going to be as good as possible over the weekend for WI on Monday x

mrs big b said:
Well done all. and losing this time of year is a great achievement :)
Very excited this morning saw an 11 on my scales that are half a pound different to the sw ones . It'll prob disappear but it's there :)
Oh wow - well done :)

Pommette said:
Well done everyone who's lost this week. Deffo not easy at this time of year.

And Mrs Big B - yay to seeing the 11!

icklekimmy or Mrs Big B - would you mind posting on here a summary of the changes to SW when you know them please?

I do it from home so would be interested to know what's changed.
No doubt there will be a thread. There already is and all I know so far is tomato purée is free, the healthy extras are changing slightly (ie porridge and a scan bran is just porridge etc), and only branded fry light is free (atm any 1 cal a spray oil is free)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Didn't realise that any other 1 cal was free. Just use frylight anyway, although I've noticed how much they are going up in price!

well done on all ur losses, im 1lb off getting into my 14s, i still have a way to go but slowly but surely and i will get there.

I got into the 11's:p
Lost half a pound which was ok as not been that good this week!
I wont be staying in the 11's for long though, due to Christmas!:eek: Still atleast I know I can do it and I will be back there in the new year!:)

Back