Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Didn't realise that any other 1 cal was free. Just use frylight anyway, although I've noticed how much they are going up in price!
We use the spray oil from Costco as its better.

I won't be changing :)

Well done all. and losing this time of year is a great achievement :)
Very excited this morning saw an 11 on my scales that are half a pound different to the sw ones . It'll prob disappear but it's there :)
what a fantastic feeling seeing the 11's. Best Christmas present you could ask for....

I got into the 11's:p
Lost half a pound which was ok as not been that good this week!
I wont be staying in the 11's for long though, due to Christmas!:eek: Still atleast I know I can do it and I will be back there in the new year!:)
you never know holiday girl, you just might keep to the left of 12 over christmas. good on you for getting to the 11's. It will definitely be the new year before I get there

Knock knock, can I come in and join you. I have been hovering round 13'2 and midweek 12'13'6 for a couple of weeks. Weigh in at home on Mondays and today 12'13'2. Only a couple of pounds from my own set target. So I would like to stay here. Mrs big B are you still here or have you gone to the 11s?
you are welcome to our club

xx

Fairymary, thank you for the warm invite, I was wondering weather I should go somewhere else, your warmth is very appreciated.
Oops - sorry Quins, I completely missed your entry! Another welcome from me too!

I'm a Monday at home weigher too. Have you you thought about joining us on that thread?

Haha no I'm still here quins and planning on being here till at least Tuesday pm . I never trust the home scales and it's still a few days away . It'll probably be gone next time I sneaky peak lol but now ive seen it I know it won't be long ;)
It would be the most awesome Christmas present officially being 11 something .

mrs big b said:
Haha no I'm still here quins and planning on being here till at least Tuesday pm . I never trust the home scales and it's still a few days away . It'll probably be gone next time I sneaky peak lol but now ive seen it I know it won't be long ;)
It would be the most awesome Christmas present officially being 11 something .

Oh and welcome great to see you here we meet again :)

2lbs closer to the 11's - 12 st 3.5 lbs :)

Very happy as was hoping for a STS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
2lbs closer to the 11's - 12 st 3.5 lbs :)

Very happy as was hoping for a STS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay that's great well done :)

Oops - sorry Quins, I completely missed your entry! Another welcome from me too!

I'm a Monday at home weigher too. Have you you thought about joining us on that thread?

Me too Quins - I have been insanely busy so only hopping on and off briefly for the last fortnight!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Oh, forgot to say - a very unexpected 1.6lbs off for me today - that's about half of what I gained last week back off, which is amazing for old "tortoise loss Annya" :)

Another 1.8 lbs and I will be back to my pre-steroid increase weight of two weeks ago. I am delighted :D

Now 12st 4.8lbs - my aspiration of hitting 12st before Christmas is TOTALLY out the window, but I am hoping for at least another pound next week.......... try, try, TRY!!

Oh - then there's CHRISTMAS :eek: :eek: :eek:

Annya - Whooppee, you back on the way down. Well done chica.

Hi everyone

I have been watching this thread for the last few weeks, wishing that I could join you.

Today I lost 2 lb, got my wish woohoo and I am so happy to say I am now a part of your gang.

I am coming in at 12st 12.5 lb and all being well I wanna be out of here by the end of January
:D:D.

Back