Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

1 1/2lb off for me on my WI this morning after my gain of 1 lb last week that gives my 1/2 lb loss.

I've been here since 18/12/11, I need to get moving it seems like i've been here forever.

On the plus side at its better than a gain,

Hi guys, hope everyone's well. Chuffed today, lost 2 pounds, currently at 12st 11. Got all confused today as I often forget that there are 14 pounds in a stone and think it's 12, and I remembered I was a pound less than 13 last week, got on the scales, they read 12st 11 and I thought I'd STS, but was still happy with that, then my mum pointed out I'd actually lost 2 pounds so was even happier! Lovely, haha

Hi guys,
I need some stern worns and a kick up the proverbial please.. STS for a 2nd week. I'm eating really well through the week and then totally lose the plot at the weekend. Dissapointed and ate 5 slices of toast butter and honey this morning (my old regular breakfast) aahhhh:mad::mad::mad:

Hi guys,
I need some stern worns and a kick up the proverbial please.. STS for a 2nd week. I'm eating really well through the week and then totally lose the plot at the weekend. Dissapointed and ate 5 slices of toast butter and honey this morning (my old regular breakfast) aahhhh:mad::mad::mad:
Hi Mimi, I am in the same boat as you. I do find the weekends more difficult to handle and this weekend I was away on a break and lost the plot quite a bit. Really cross with myself for doing it but I cant change what I did. I dont really have any advice to give you, but it might help if you know you are not the only one.

Look at your result in a positive light, you STS for the second week, it is not a gain, plenty of people would love to get that result. So dont beat yourself up and use it as an excuse to go back to old habits.

You can do this and we are all here to help, so have a good week.

FM

I've been here since 18/12/11, I need to get moving it seems like i've been here forever.

I'll take your 18/12/11 and raise it! I've been here since the 30th May!!!! :eek:

I've been a very poorly chica this week. There has been a very nasty tummy bug going round our village. I had a massive loss during my 2 day bathroom conference and although I've put a lot of it back on it still leaves me with a net loss of 2½ lbs this week.

The challenge comes in keeping it off! Think I might try and have an angelic week . . . although I don't remember the last time I could ever have been classed as an angel! :eek:

It also means I have squeezed into the 11's - by ¾ lb as I'm now 11:13¼.
But becasue of the loo-fest it might all come running back so I'm NOT saying goodbye - YET! :D

Welcome all you new ladies, nice to see you here!

I'll take your 18/12/11 and raise it! I've been here since the 30th May!!!! :eek:

I've been a very poorly chica this week. There has been a very nasty tummy bug going round our village. I had a massive loss during my 2 day bathroom conference and although I've put a lot of it back on it still leaves me with a net loss of 2½ lbs this week.

The challenge comes in keeping it off! Think I might try and have an angelic week . . . although I don't remember the last time I could ever have been classed as an angel! :eek:

It also means I have squeezed into the 11's - by ¾ lb as I'm now 11:13¼.
But becasue of the loo-fest it might all come running back so I'm NOT saying goodbye - YET! :D

Welcome all you new ladies, nice to see you here!
A bathroom conference...... thats a very delicate way of describing your predicament LOL :)

Well done on the loss, fingers crossed it is a permanent move for you

Hello peeps thought I would join you in this thread, had lost 2 stones before christmas which got me to 12 stone 9lbs, gained 4 lbs over christmas but weighed in this morning and have lost the last one of the 4 I gained so am 12 stone 9lbs again and back on track :)

Good evening slimming worlders!

I'm bouncing with joy today, I weighed in at 12.13.5. Don't quite understand how it happened, lost 4.5lb in a week! Only got one stone more to go before my Target. Roll on another good week!

Lookforward to chatting along the way.

Rose x

Lisa, eerrr don't know what happened actually. I put on 5 over Xmas, struggled to get back on plan, missed wi last week cos I was adamant I'd put on again. Only to find I'd lost of Xmas lbs. Been doing red days, think that shifts it better for me.

Rose x

Hi leedsrose, I'm really pleased to be here and to see you here. I'm hovering between 12'11 and 12'13 with a self set target of 12'10. So I'm not manic, feel really good. Mrs BigB has been a huge inspiration. Have you seen her before and after photos? I think I will do more red days to kill off the last couple of pounds. Trouble is I need a new wardrobe, look like I'm wearing by dad's clothes?!

Hi I am at 12-2lb so itching to get into the 11'es next week although my loss is never 2 lbs- more 1 or 1.5 despite me 100% food optimising! Anyone feel the same? X

Hi I am at 12-2lb so itching to get into the 11'es next week although my loss is never 2 lbs- more 1 or 1.5 despite me 100% food optimising! Anyone feel the same? X
The most I lost any week was 4lb and that was my first week. Since then I average at 1lb. I do think though because its coming off so slowly that I am adjusting better to the healthy way of eating. I have lost weight quicker in the past but put it all back on again because I came off the 'diet'. I would rather loose it pound by pound if I have to if it means in the long term I dont put it back on again.

Back