Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

12st 1lb today...i can't believe i am nearly 11st something!!

Hi leedsrose, I'm really pleased to be here and to see you here. I'm hovering between 12'11 and 12'13 with a self set target of 12'10. So I'm not manic, feel really good. Mrs BigB has been a huge inspiration. Have you seen her before and after photos? I think I will do more red days to kill off the last couple of pounds. Trouble is I need a new wardrobe, look like I'm wearing by dad's clothes?!

What dress size are you now? How much have you lost altogether ? My consultant suggested we have a clothes swapping party, so we don't need to forked out for a new wardrobe everytime we shift another stone. Itook all my 16 /18 to a charitty shop, hoping 14 will go same way too soon. I aim to be a size 12.

leedsrose said:
What dress size are you now? How much have you lost altogether ? My consultant suggested we have a clothes swapping party, so we don't need to forked out for a new wardrobe everytime we shift another stone. Itook all my 16 /18 to a charitty shop, hoping 14 will go same way too soon. I aim to be a size 12.

We had a clothes swap at class. And anything left went to the charity shop. I took 5 pairs velour M and S joggers hardly worn. A lady took them all. I came home with a red winter posh jacket, m and s shrug cardi, m and s t shirt, next jeans and a shiffon shirt. They were all too small,but I needed to slim into them. I have been left with no wardrobe too lol. X

Leedsrose, I have just roared with laughter, I don't wear dresses! I'm one of the few blokes on this site. (Have a look at my food diary 'help, I'm stuck' )
I do sw from home, stopped doing my own sports activities as I have 3 very sporty kids that take up my time. So I needed to lose some weight from being less active. Dropped from size 36 strides to first pair if 32s this xmas. Feel fab. That's why I'm not stressing over hitting my own set target of 12'10. I will get there. But I do need more clothes, trouble is I'm spending my money on diesel, kit etc.

Leedsrose, I have just roared with laughter, I don't wear dresses! I'm one of the few blokes on this site.
I just had a LOL moment at tyour reply! :D
I now how this image of you in a size 32 jeans with a pink sparkly t-shirt dress on top. Why pink? Gawd alone knows.

Evening! Finally joining you. Started at 15'7 in August and am now 12 '13 as of tonight! x

Can I join too please .. like joclairey Ive weighed in at 12 st 13 today and need all the help I can get to stick with it and reach the next milestone ! x

Well after a weekend of food, drinking and low levels of exercise I managed to loose 1lb. Dont ask me how I managed it but I am taking my loss and running. This does mean that I have slipped down to 11st 13lb so I may have to leave all you beautiful people. But I will wait until next week to be 100% sure the loss is a permanent one before I say goodbye.

xxxx

Leedsrose, I have just roared with laughter, I don't wear dresses! I'm one of the few blokes on this site. (Have a look at my food diary 'help, I'm stuck' )
I do sw from home, stopped doing my own sports activities as I have 3 very sporty kids that take up my time. So I needed to lose some weight from being less active. Dropped from size 36 strides to first pair if 32s this xmas. Feel fab. That's why I'm not stressing over hitting my own set target of 12'10. I will get there. But I do need more clothes, trouble is I'm spending my money on diesel, kit etc.

OMG THAT'S SO FUNNY!

Can I drop in here, trying to break outa 12st bracket, just have arrived from the 13 group. Wi today reading 12st 8lb. Ps can I add I aint a sw follower, but knows the plan from past experience

Last edited:
Pick128 come on down! And down and down. Well done on getting here.

thanks Quins ... Ive been walking round with a huge grin on my face today !

Hi Hun, welcome to the gang!!

In terms of exercise I am personally doing Zumba a couple of times a week and then adhocally doing time on the wii fit board and my exercise bike! Before Xmas I was also doing jillian michaels 30 day shred! K x

Hey sorry disappeared for a while there! :p Thanks for the welcome! :) I managed to get 5lb off in the first week but then had exams and was sick with a virus so i pretty much have it back on again! :p I was looking into Zumba in my area what is it like?? Oh dear the shred sounds tough! I purchased some kettlebells and have used them twice... I will however get using them now hopefully every second day at least!

Back