Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I'm 1lb off 2 stone loss. 14'10 to 12'11 today. I seem to be sticking round this weight, really chuffed with it. I'll just keep to the plan and see if any more comes off.

jo, i really like the quote on your signature. When you see it like that my three stones by december feels really achievable xx

I always think of that 3.5 stone a year thing whenever I consider my weightloss, I want to lose three stone and I'm happy for it to take a year!! So in my first week I lost 3 pounds, and in my second 2, meaning that I'm on to a good start but it also allows me leeway for other weeks where I may STS or even maybe gain, not that I plan to, but it's nice to know. :)

Whoop whoop :) Lost 3lb this week so I'm now 12st 12lb over the moon to have got back into this group again, now to get to the next one. Onwards and downwards!!! :party0049:

jo, i really like the quote on your signature. When you see it like that my three stones by december feels really achievable xx

Thanks - I keep it there because it motivates me, and if it motivates anyone else too then that's fantastic :D

pound down today :) Now at 12st 10. Woop woop

this has to be the only part of my life where i'm more than happy to be called a loser!!!

hope you had a great birthday, Bunny x

Evening, fresh back from weigh in and I maintained this week, I'm happy with that, feel skinner though might do my measurements, normally get tape measure out every 6 weeks or so.

Defo had too many syns last week, I'm gonna make a point of counting them this week.

I'm going to London for a king weekend, does anyone have any advice on how to stay on plan whilst away?

Hope everyone else is well x

Back