Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Can I join too!?! :D

Am a real yoyoer!
About 11 years ago was 18st and a size 22 (am 5ft9) lost 7 all on my own! (was a bit too skinny then though)
Put on about 3 a few years later, then discovered slimming world and lost 2.5
Been up an down, got engaged last March and lost 1.5 st on the Dukan (NEVER doing that again!!)
Started sw again in jan, want to loose a stone (started at 13 4 am now 12 12 and 6oz, size 14) weight loss has been slow, but I am sticking to it!
Getting married in may with dress fitting early April, would like to get to as close to 12 as poss!

XX

Woohoo! 12'10 appears on my scales, target at last (doing it at home, set own target). Now the hard bit, hanging on to it.

congratulations!! :bliss:

Hi JoJo ... another great motivation! what style dress are you having ? Exciting stuff x

Im another 2lbs off this week - beginning to think I really can do this xx

Well done quins!

I'm on the train on route to London for a long weekend away. Determined not to lose plot and fall badly off plan. Bag is so heavy, got bunch of bananas, bag apples and tangerines as well as all my clothes and 1 yr old son. V heavy. I think carrying ot all should count as some body magic!

Does anyone know how many syns in tbsp mayo?

Thanks

Well done quins!

I'm on the train on route to London for a long weekend away. Determined not to lose plot and fall badly off plan. Bag is so heavy, got bunch of bananas, bag apples and tangerines as well as all my clothes and 1 yr old son. V heavy. I think carrying ot all should count as some body magic!

Does anyone know how many syns in tbsp mayo?

Thanks

5 if normal, 2.5 if reduced calorie and 0.5 if extra light

good luck carrying all that weight in your bag! x

Hi! Apologies if this isn't the right section for this but wanted some advice and doesnt seem to fit elsewhere!
I weigh at group on a Monday, been on sw for 3 weeks and each week I've found the same. Monday to Thursday I feel great, eat well and feel like the pounds are melting away, but Thursday evening I start to feel sluggish and bloated and this lasts for the whole weekend, despite me keeping up the healthy eating. Right now for instance I feel like I've totally pigged out and have grossly overeaten to the point I feel sick, when I've actually only eaten some fruit (banana grapes and some blueberries) and a mugshot. Normally by now in the day I've had much more and can go on grazing on healthy snacks. Anyone get the same or have any ideas what it could be?
It's really disheartening as when my motivaion is high at the start of the week, I don't need it to get me through as I feel great, but as this feeling gets worse, the motivation is sliding and makes me wonder why I'm bothering when its making me feel so rubbish!
Any help, advice or words of wisdom would be gratefully received! (sorry for long post)

Can I join too!?! :D

Am a real yoyoer!
About 11 years ago was 18st and a size 22 (am 5ft9) lost 7 all on my own! (was a bit too skinny then though)
Put on about 3 a few years later, then discovered slimming world and lost 2.5
Been up an down, got engaged last March and lost 1.5 st on the Dukan (NEVER doing that again!!)
Started sw again in jan, want to loose a stone (started at 13 4 am now 12 12 and 6oz, size 14) weight loss has been slow, but I am sticking to it!
Getting married in may with dress fitting early April, would like to get to as close to 12 as poss!

XX
Welcome JoJo. A really exciting time for you. you have given yourself plenty of time to get to your target so hope it all goes well for you.

hi can I join? currently 12st 8lb:rolleyes:

been on everything and always end back on sw as so easy!! (just need to remind myself this lol)

Hi! Apologies if this isn't the right section for this but wanted some advice and doesnt seem to fit elsewhere!
I weigh at group on a Monday, been on sw for 3 weeks and each week I've found the same. Monday to Thursday I feel great, eat well and feel like the pounds are melting away, but Thursday evening I start to feel sluggish and bloated and this lasts for the whole weekend, despite me keeping up the healthy eating. Right now for instance I feel like I've totally pigged out and have grossly overeaten to the point I feel sick, when I've actually only eaten some fruit (banana grapes and some blueberries) and a mugshot. Normally by now in the day I've had much more and can go on grazing on healthy snacks. Anyone get the same or have any ideas what it could be?
It's really disheartening as when my motivaion is high at the start of the week, I don't need it to get me through as I feel great, but as this feeling gets worse, the motivation is sliding and makes me wonder why I'm bothering when its making me feel so rubbish!
Any help, advice or words of wisdom would be gratefully received! (sorry for long post)

Hi sorry to hear about your sluggishness. I don't experience this. Have you changed the types of food your eating, bloated, sluggishness smacks of a food intoletance, have you been eating something is unusually high quantities that normal? Have you managed to lose weight?

Ok today is my first day in London and this is my food diary, going well so far.

Hea 250 milk
Heb olive oil

Bfast melen, 2 banana, 2 tangerine, 2 yogurt
Lunch jacket with tuna mayo, Apple pear
Dinner fish stew
Syns mayo 5 bit of crossaint 3

Oh dear, think some of the fish I ate last night was off, had bad guts this morning.......just managed 2 bananas. When hunger kicks in i'll have to be careful to not reach for prepacked sandwiches and flapjack. Need jacked spider place to materialise infront of me

Hope everyone else is well

leedsrose said:
Hi sorry to hear about your sluggishness. I don't experience this. Have you changed the types of food your eating, bloated, sluggishness smacks of a food intoletance, have you been eating something is unusually high quantities that normal? Have you managed to lose weight?

I lost 4 pounds in my first week then maintained 2nd week. The bloating is better today so hopefully its passed for this week. I am still keeping food diaries so I will check what I eat in the run up to this happening. You could be right about an intolerance, although only thing I seem to be eating more of is fruit! Thanks for your ideas though, not easy to stap back and look at what it could be when you're feeling crap! X

Lost another 1lb so now 12st 9lb so its slowly dropping. Had a few probs this week as gas inspection meant I now have no hob to cook with as was informed dangerous :sigh:. Quite a surprise how much you use a hob an really miss it when you dont have it!
I have a slow cooker microwave and oven but if anyone can give me any suggestions for lunchtime foods as normally I have toast for breakfast. Currently following EE.

I lost 4 pounds in my first week then maintained 2nd week. The bloating is better today so hopefully its passed for this week. I am still keeping food diaries so I will check what I eat in the run up to this happening. You could be right about an intolerance, although only thing I seem to be eating more of is fruit! Thanks for your ideas though, not easy to stap back and look at what it could be when you're feeling crap! X

You could up the veg and cut back the fruit this week? I love roast veg, maybe you could snack on that or an all veg soup to see if that helps?

Need to keep logging my food diary. Stomach has felt poorly today, i've needed to eat cos I'm out pounding the streets in the cold.
So, 2 bananas, half an eat natural bar, soup, tuna sandwich on wholemeal, few tea spoons of cheese cake that made me feel ill. My cousin is cooking tonight, looks like roast chicken. Oh yeah had Hea milk too.

Sorry to dribble on, trying to hold onto the reins of the diet.

I started Slimming World at 12st 1.5 and at only 5feet tall I can tell that it's going to take a while to get to where I should be! Good luck to everyone! :)

Back