Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I lost 2 lb this week which takes me to 12st 7.5lb and another new sticker for me, oh and a smaller size in jeans so all is good :D

Lost 2lb this week, now at 12st 8, very happy. Also takes my total weight loss so far to 8 pounds, so over half a stone! Chuffed.

well done to all the losers :bliss: x

Evening all, chill11 I'm now the lightest i've been for years too, exciting stuff.

Food for my last day in London, going home tomorrow. Today was as good as eating out with friends an family could be don't feel my diet is ruined. The scales will tell the truth tomorrow at wi.

Bfast porridge with milk and raisins. Hea and Heb. Fruit and yogurt
Lunch beans, quorn sausages, salad, grapes
Dinner moroccan lamb ravine with rice. I made the tagine,added tbsp of oil and lamb has Fat on it. Had dessert spoon of ice cream.

I'm pleased with today, normally o eat way too much when I go away.

Drivel over. Thanks for reading.

Morning all - WI this morning has me in shock - 4.75lb loss!! (that was 2 weeks worth as I was away last weekend so couldn't get to any scales on monday) I'm chuffed!! It's also took me to a total of 2st 0.75lb :)

I now weigh 12st 0.75lbs - Oooooh I can smell the 11's - soooo excited!!!

There's some fab losses going on in here - well done everyone!!! xx

wow kirsty thats brilliant! sooo close to moving on to the 11's too :)

Can't believe it, I lost 4lbs tonight!!! That puts me at 12 stone 13.5 so I'm gonna join this thread tentatively. Gotta do everything I can to make sure that it's not a mistake and to stay here permanently (well, at least until I get into the 11's. Hehe.

Congratulations dream slim.

I lost 1lb tonight, after being away for 4 days I'm really pleased with that. I now weigh 12.12.5 want to get down to 12.11am by next Monday. Onwards. X

Thank you. Got joint slimmer of the week as well - first time ever. Lol.

So happy to finally be in the 12's have had 4 months of ups and downs. Fingers crossed I stay here next week but am a little worried as there's rugby on sun so chances are I'll be having a few sneakies at the pub. :)

Lost 0.5lb this week, so now into the 11's - so just saying bye bye & thanks for all the support - see you in the 11's group x

Well done slimbysummer. Hopefully I'll see you in the 11's in the not too distant future!

I lost .5lbs too. I'm quite disappointed as I thought I had been good & I have been exercising. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong ......

On a more positive note I am in the single figures of the 12's (12.9.5).

X

Slimbysummer said:
Lost 0.5lb this week, so now into the 11's - so just saying bye bye & thanks for all the support - see you in the 11's group x

Well done ,doubt I'll be there tomorrow lol, good luck peeps x

Morning all - WI this morning has me in shock - 4.75lb loss!! (that was 2 weeks worth as I was away last weekend so couldn't get to any scales on monday) I'm chuffed!! It's also took me to a total of 2st 0.75lb :)

I now weigh 12st 0.75lbs - Oooooh I can smell the 11's - soooo excited!!!

There's some fab losses going on in here - well done everyone!!! xx
Wow Kirsty, that is brilliant. I hope to see you there on Thursday

I'd like to join in if I may? :)

I'm Steph, 27 (but not for much longer :'-( ) I'm happily married and Mummy to three, (DD 8, DS 2 & Tiny DS 1 :) ) Hubby and I have decided definitely no more babies, so I'm now on a mission to shift the baby/chocolate/comfort food weight!

I was 12.1 at last SW WI and have my next weigh in half hour! Eeek! :-/

I started 'dieting' at the beginning of Dec 2011 at 13stone 2, I lost half a stone and then started doing Slimming World 3 weeks ago today. Am hoping to achieve my half a stone award tonight, but not holding my breath after a naughty weekend! :-(

Would love to be 11stone something! I've remained between 12 and 13stone for about 3 years now!

Xx

Hello!

I'd like to join, please. I joined last week after realising that my 'I don't do diets' phase has put me at 12 st. I stopped following any kind of diet a year ago, because I was sick of obsessing, and it would appear that, as a result, I've put on a stone. Not good.

I'm mostly doing EE days - I did this last time I joined SW but failed miserably because I don't think I was eating enough Superfree foods (certainly not 1/3 of each meal) and I took the whole thing as a license to eat couscous until it came out of my ears.

This time around, I am eating a lot more fruit and veg and am laying off the couscous (mostly).

I'm taking this one stone at a time but have a vague plan of getting to ten and seeing how I feel then.

x

I

Back