Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Welcome Newbies. :)

I think my uni has it in for me. Lol. I always manage to queue and avoid all the chocolate and sweets but they have now moved them next to the till so while I'm waiting for my coffee I have to stare at the creme eggs/fudge bars etc. grrrrrrr. Lol.

dreamslim said:
Welcome Newbies. :)

I think my uni has it in for me. Lol. I always manage to queue and avoid all the chocolate and sweets but they have now moved them next to the till so while I'm waiting for my coffee I have to stare at the creme eggs/fudge bars etc. grrrrrrr. Lol.

Ooooh don't give in to the creme eggs - they are evil things ( but I love them mmmmm) ;) x

kirstym said:
Ooooh don't give in to the creme eggs - they are evil things ( but I love them mmmmm) ;) x

Lol. I know I could easily demolish 3 in one sitting but at 9 syns each it's just not worth it. I also love the malteaster bunnies but at 10 syns they're not worth it either.

dreamslim said:
Lol. I know I could easily demolish 3 in one sitting but at 9 syns each it's just not worth it. I also love the malteaster bunnies but at 10 syns they're not worth it either.

They are amazing too - I noticed this year they are doing mini ones (but they are in a big bag so I just know I wouldn't be able to stop after just a couple!) haha x

Hi All,

I'd love to join if I may. I'm currently 12st 9 and a bit. I am not at group meetings but following with a friend who has done the diet in the past. I'd like to get down to 9 & 1/2 to 10 stone which I've only ever been by putting my health at risk so I'm finally doing things the sensible way.

So far loving the diet, green and red days are my choice, but boy am I struggling with the limited booze lol, I do love good few glasses of wine.

:drunk:

Claire :D

I'm 12.7 stone. Started slimming world 2weeks ago and have lost half a pound so far - WI tonight so I'm really hoping I haven't gained :( hoping to get down to 11 stone asap. I have been hovering around the upper end of 11stone for a year or two but over christmas this year my weight shot up. Hoping to get it under control very soon

I'm 12.7 stone. Started slimming world 2weeks ago and have lost half a pound so far - WI tonight so I'm really hoping I haven't gained :( hoping to get down to 11 stone asap. I have been hovering around the upper end of 11stone for a year or two but over christmas this year my weight shot up. Hoping to get it under control very soon

Thats exactly what happened to me :mad: When you fall you fall hard. Good luck with the WI.

spotandlunasmum said:
Hi All,

I'd love to join if I may. I'm currently 12st 9 and a bit. I am not at group meetings but following with a friend who has done the diet in the past. I'd like to get down to 9 & 1/2 to 10 stone which I've only ever been by putting my health at risk so I'm finally doing things the sensible way.

So far loving the diet, green and red days are my choice, but boy am I struggling with the limited booze lol, I do love good few glasses of wine.

Girl after my own heart with the wine....... :) x

spotandlunasmum said:
Do you get the next day munchies too? I eat EVERYTHING when im hungover which ruined my week last week :cry:sunday was just awful lol

Best hangover meal-

Wholemeal toast (heb)
Extra lean sausages (1-2 syns each)
Lean bacon (free)
Baked beans (free)
Cheese (HEA)

Make a sausage and bacon sandwich, grate/slice cheese on top and place under the grill for one minute (to melt the cheese) while heating beans in the microwave, finally, pour beans over whole thing. It is delicious and does not feel like 'diet food' at all. :D great for a hangover. Lol.

spotandlunasmum said:

First cape cafe collection wine. Only 5% but its 12 syns for the whole bottle :eek:)

spotandlunasmum said:
Do you get the next day munchies too? I eat EVERYTHING when im hungover which ruined my week last week :cry:sunday was just awful lol

I'm not too bad the next day, it's towards the end of the night when I am drinking I get them!! I think it's my bodies way of trying to soak up some of the alcohol before my liver has to have a go - unfortunately my body never craves fruit at these times!!!

I have also noticed since doing SW I can't drink anywhere near as much anymore - it wasn't healthy at all but I used to be able to keep up with the best of drinkers but now I'm feeling tipsy on my second glass - ah well cheap date for the OH I guess haha!! Xx

dreamslim said:
Best hangover meal-

Wholemeal toast (heb)
Lean bacon (free)
Baked beans (free)
Cheese (HEA)

Make a sausage and bacon sandwich, grate/slice cheese on top and place under the grill for one minute (to melt the cheese) while heating beans in the microwave, finally, pour beans over whole thing. It is delicious and does not feel like 'diet food' at all. :D great for a hangover. Lol.

Oooh that sounds amazing!!!! If you could get joes sausages then that could be syn free using your HEX's :) mmmm mmm xx

Can i join in?
I have only be doing slimming world for 4 weeks but have gone from 13 stone 2 to 12 stone 4 in that time.
I cannot wait to be able to see the 11 stones again, its been over 8 years and 3 kids since i have seen it.

I weigh in on a monday morning which gives me no chance to be bold on a weekend.
Am really pushing this week to get my stone and see 12 stone 2 so have been having veg soup for lunch and lots of fruit to keep me going this week. Really would love a big loss this week but after the last two weeks smaller losses i will be happy with 2 lb.

Best hangover meal-

Wholemeal toast (heb)
Lean bacon (free)
Baked beans (free)
Cheese (HEA)

That sounds amazeballs, I am so having that next time thankyou :17729:

I'm not too bad the next day, it's towards the end of the night when I am drinking I get them!! I think it's my bodies way of trying to soak up some of the alcohol before my liver has to have a go - unfortunately my body never craves fruit at these times!!!

I have also noticed since doing SW I can't drink anywhere near as much anymore - it wasn't healthy at all but I used to be able to keep up with the best of drinkers but now I'm feeling tipsy on my second glass - ah well cheap date for the OH I guess haha!! Xx

Wow hopefully I will get to that stage too. I am definately better, there was a time when my hubby was away a lot and I was getting through nearly 2 bottles a night a few times a week, shocking huh!

Can i join in?
I have only be doing slimming world for 4 weeks but have gone from 13 stone 2 to 12 stone 4 in that time.
I cannot wait to be able to see the 11 stones again, its been over 8 years and 3 kids since i have seen it.

I weigh in on a monday morning which gives me no chance to be bold on a weekend.
Am really pushing this week to get my stone and see 12 stone 2 so have been having veg soup for lunch and lots of fruit to keep me going this week. Really would love a big loss this week but after the last two weeks smaller losses i will be happy with 2 lb.

Wow congrats on your loss so far thats brilliant. I like the idea of a monday weigh in actually, sounds like a sensible choice :cool:

dreamslim said:
Best hangover meal-

Wholemeal toast (heb)
Lean bacon (free)
Baked beans (free)
Cheese (HEA)

Yum! I am eating a stir-fry right now but that sounds 10x better! However I have 0 syns left and WI tomorrow so will treat myself to that after!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back