Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

spotandlunasmum said:
Wow hopefully I will get to that stage too. I am definately better, there was a time when my hubby was away a lot and I was getting through nearly 2 bottles a night a few times a week, shocking huh!

Shocking but sounds very familiar too me!! Hard day at work used to give me a good excuse for a drink!! Xx

Wow congrats on your loss so far thats brilliant. I like the idea of a monday weigh in actually, sounds like a sensible choice :cool:

Thanks. My weigh in is 9.30am so no time to be bad first thing.

spotandlunasmum said:
I love you lol thakyou so much :D

Haha you're welcome its been my saviour! I do half and half with soda to make 8 spritzers for 12 syns :eek:) also another recent discovery is 50mls extra dry martini is 2.5 mixed with soda and slice of lemon makes a dry white wine-ish long drink. Got nice and tiddly on those at the weekend without blowing my syns :eek:)

Mcmini said:
Can i join in?
I have only be doing slimming world for 4 weeks but have gone from 13 stone 2 to 12 stone 4 in that time.
I cannot wait to be able to see the 11 stones again, its been over 8 years and 3 kids since i have seen it.

I weigh in on a monday morning which gives me no chance to be bold on a weekend.
Am really pushing this week to get my stone and see 12 stone 2 so have been having veg soup for lunch and lots of fruit to keep me going this week. Really would love a big loss this week but after the last two weeks smaller losses i will be happy with 2 lb.

Wow, that's amazing. Well done on your loss. :)

tazp76 said:
Yum! I am eating a stir-fry right now but that sounds 10x better! However I have 0 syns left and WI tomorrow so will treat myself to that after!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having a stir fry later. Planning on having the hangover breakfast on sat morn although not that I will be hung over.

Planning on making a stir fry later half tonight and half for work tonight.

Caved earlier and ate some KFC but I do weekly syns so just taking off my weekly total. I have used 37.5 in 2 days so not AWFUL but still need to be careful tomorrow. Hence making the stir fry.

I just back from wi and I've lost 6lb putting me at 12.13 so is it alright with all you lovely ppl if I join u for a while xx

I have just averted a diet ruining crisis. Been to a meeting tonight and had 4 biscuits taking me over my syn alloeance. Having the taste for sugar I talked myself into popping into garage for a mars bar on way home. I fought and fought the urge, only thing that held me back was writing on this thread that I wanted to lose 1.5lb this week. If I stick to 5 syns tom shoulld be able to recoup the damage done with biscuits.

mariavon said:
I just back from wi and I've lost 6lb putting me at 12.13 so is it alright with all you lovely ppl if I join u for a while xx

Well done :)

leedsrose said:
I have just averted a diet ruining crisis. Been to a meeting tonight and had 4 biscuits taking me over my syn alloeance. Having the taste for sugar I talked myself into popping into garage for a mars bar on way home. I fought and fought the urge, only thing that held me back was writing on this thread that I wanted to lose 1.5lb this week. If I stick to 5 syns tom shoulld be able to recoup the damage done with biscuits.
Well done resisting :)

leedsrose said:

Well done for resisting, you should be proud of yourself!! X

dreamslim said:
I'm having a stir fry later. Planning on having the hangover breakfast on sat morn although not that I will be hung over.

Planning on making a stir fry later half tonight and half for work tonight.

Caved earlier and ate some KFC but I do weekly syns so just taking off my weekly total. I have used 37.5 in 2 days so not AWFUL but still need to be careful tomorrow. Hence making the stir fry.

I did the KFC on Friday, which is day after WI do the weekly syns too between thurs and Friday racked up 60syns!!!! So have laid off the heavy ones and had few small ones to insure I have some weight loss ! Not supposed to be in this group as last weigh in was 13lb but subscribed in the hope that lose at least 1/2 pound tomorrow !

Evening everyone

Despite a terrible weekend of too much food and booze I lost 2½ lbs this week.

But it will probably catch up with me next week - in fact it's sure to as I'm coming back to the UK on Thursday for 6 days to meet up with some of my other friends on Minis!

That leaves me just ¾ lb from target! :eek::eek: Now that is scarey.

I'm now 11 st 10¾ lbs - but as I don't want to go OUT of the 11s - I'll stay here if you don't mind!! :D
Well back from chilly Britain after a fabby meet up with some of my Minis mates!

The week end did catch up with me, as did the 6 days in the UK so . . . I gained 1¼ lbs.

Now back at 2 lbs off target. Grrrr

Not had a chance to catch up yet - will do so tomorrow.

Fantastic will power, well done for resisting

Lost 4lb this week so I am now officially 11 stone 10lbs. So I have to say goodbye to all of you and move on down to the next group. I hope that I will see you all there soon.

FMxxx

Fairymary said:
Lost 4lb this week so I am now officially 11 stone 10lbs. So I have to say goodbye to all of you and move on down to the next group. I hope that I will see you all there soon.

FMxxx

Congrats - hope to see you there soon!!! :) xx

Being reasonably good this week hoping to get the 2 lb i need for my first stone. Just ate a huge salad with beetroot, chicken, boiled egg. I am shocked as i left some chicken but ate all the lettuce. 4 weeks ago i wouldnt have touched lettuce never mind had it as a full meal.
Am surprised at how slimming world has changed my thinking on food. No diet has ever done that for me before.
Am loving the compliments from people i see who obviously see a difference in my weight. I still dont see a physical difference but maybe i am putting too much pressure on myself.

Back