Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Ah so pleased, just weighed and lost 4lb this week, my biggest loss so far. Takes me to 12st 4. Can't believe I'm only two pounds away from a stone loss! Will need to adjust my goals I think!

Emmou said:
Thanks Pommette & bunnyluah for your very helpful tips, I shall def try those.

I don't have a freezer which is a bit of a pain as taking advantage of bulk buys is not always possible (unless I eat the same things for 5 days running!) . I shall def be searching for a butchers & popping into Lidl.

I have recently started to get my fruit from a market stall which is so much cheaper! I'll have a look around for vege stalls as well.

I hope everyone has had lovely weekends!

Em x

If you have no freezer,I'm not sure if you are near, or pass a supermarket or mini co op etc on your way home at night ,or if you can nip out? But I would call in the supermarket and pick up sell by date bargains for the fridge. I don't do it as I hate going out after 6 pm lol x

Very nervous here. Weigh in is in the morning. Had a bad couple of days particularly today. Was on a baking course and they provided lunch so i ended up eating lovely fresh food but not sw friendly choices. Hoping to have lost at least 2lb tomorrow to make my stone however feeling doubtful now.
I just dont know how to get the mojo i had for the first two weeks back. Need some sort of push to get myself losing this weight.

I think there's so much fabulous cooking to be done with slimming world, just tell yourself you can enjoy and and make your life healthier. It's taken me too long to see how being healthy is the most important part of life, if you're not,not much else matters in the end :( so do yourself justice and find your mojo for you xxxx

Morning all, WI this morning and I lost 1.5lbs which takes me to 11st 13 1/4 :) YEY so I will be leaving you this week - however please don't forget me as it's my birthday on saturday which means I will more than likely be coming back next monday :) (though in the nicest possible way I hope not!!)

Hopefully see you all in the 11's soon!! xx

kirstym said:
Morning all, WI this morning and I lost 1.5lbs which takes me to 11st 13 1/4 :) YEY so I will be leaving you this week - however please don't forget me as it's my birthday on saturday which means I will more than likely be coming back next monday :) (though in the nicest possible way I hope not!!)

Well done x

I really hope to be joining you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mcmini said:
Very nervous here. Weigh in is in the morning. Had a bad couple of days particularly today. Was on a baking course and they provided lunch so i ended up eating lovely fresh food but not sw friendly choices. Hoping to have lost at least 2lb tomorrow to make my stone however feeling doubtful now.
I just dont know how to get the mojo i had for the first two weeks back. Need some sort of push to get myself losing this weight.

Good luck, I hope it goes well.

Maybe you could try & introduce some new foods into your diet? Sometimes I find I eat the same thing too often.

My new fav dish is a pile of roasted butternut squash with bacon & grated cheese on the top. It feels so very naughty but is syn free!
Xx

kirstym said:

Yay well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very well done!!! :D

Weigh in went great. Down 2.5lb so i got my stone and an extra half pound so am now 12 stone 1.5lb
Thrilled. Cant believe i could lose a stone in 5 weeks.

Hello!

So happy that I can finally join this group... I have been hovering a couple of ounces below 13 stone for the last couple of weeks but today I finally lost 1lb and so am "officially" in the 12s. It's been a long, long time since I've seen that number on the scales and I'm chuffed. Here's to seeing the 11... don't think I've seen that since I was about 13!

Put on 1.5 this week. :( mix of star week and a day out for the rugby yesterday.
Makes me 13.1 again though so may have to take a leave of absence from this group for a week. :( oh well. Give me something to aim for next week.

dreamslim said:
Put on 1.5 this week. :( mix of star week and a day out for the rugby yesterday.
Makes me 13.1 again though so may have to take a leave of absence from this group for a week. :( oh well. Give me something to aim for next week.

Hope you rush back here xx

Back