Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Woo hoo to you all you losers, and :hug99: if you haven't!

Blumin' freezin' here in Spain. Even contemplated weighing with clothes on!

But I stripped off and I've gained ¼ lb since last WI (well actually 100g).
Not unhappy with that as it's hardly worth worrying about and as I haven't "been" today that could also account for it!

So now 2¼ lbs off new target. At 11:12¼ - but as you know I don't want to get to the 10's so I'm staying here with you lovely folks.

I'm maintaining round my old interim target and have been since the end of November apart from the big xmas gain!

So I'm a happy bunny really! :D

Well done all on your losses this week. I had put on 1lb this morning but it's that time of the month so I'm hoping thats down to my usual water retention....fingers crossed for next weeks weigh in, maybe ill get a nice surprise lol

Evening all

Everyone seems good, scales going downwards or on top of it of thry've edged up a touch. Well done all. Baby was ill lsst night so couldn't get to weigh in. Had a little peek on homr scales and it said a nice number, don't trust it till I see it on sw scale thou. Am encouraged to keep going til o can get to a group on friday. Love it when the motivation kicks in.

Hi all
I hope you don't mind me joining you for a bit. I'm now12st 7lb having lost 1st 1lb since oct - had a bit of a blip over Christmas but I'm back on track now and feeling focussed. Lost 4lb last week and that took me to my long awaited stone loss. Hoping for another 3 this week but I had a few syns at the weekend.
Weigh in is thurs.

Good luck everyone this week!
Hx

I would love to join you all!!
I'm currently 12 8.5 + would absolutely love to see the 11's I never remember weighing so little. I'm half a pound off of a 3st weight loss + have weigh in tonight so fingers crossed I get that tonight!

Well done bunny.

Girls, having a disaster here. Took a night off last night as ot was valentines, to be honest i didnt go over my syns on the chinese takeaway which surprised me, but i had a drink and half a box of milk tray. Then today i decided to be good to make up for it but caved and ate all bar 6 chocolates in the second layer and threw them out. Arrrrgh, just so annoyed as i was doing so well.
I am skipping dinner now cause i feel sick from the sweet binge. Gonna drink lots of water and i have a veg soup packed with superfree veg that i had a lunchtime so can have more later when i get hungry. Think i need a big boost of suerfree for a few days to get over this.

Still 12 lbs away from coming in here. Just wanted to know what it smelled like..........Ooooh it be so fragrant !

Lots of luck to you all this week

Well done bunny.

Girls, having a disaster here. Took a night off last night as ot was valentines, to be honest i didnt go over my syns on the chinese takeaway which surprised me, but i had a drink and half a box of milk tray. Then today i decided to be good to make up for it but caved and ate all bar 6 chocolates in the second layer and threw them out. Arrrrgh, just so annoyed as i was doing so well.
I am skipping dinner now cause i feel sick from the sweet binge. Gonna drink lots of water and i have a veg soup packed with superfree veg that i had a lunchtime so can have more later when i get hungry. Think i need a big boost of suerfree for a few days to get over this.

It's done now :) Just try to get straight back on track. If you punish yourself you might end up in a vicious cycle of comfort eating to make yourself feel better, making you feel more guilty etc etc. It's already inside you. Just be sensible from now on :)

Mcmini said:
Well done bunny.

Just remember how you feel now, and hopefully it will stop you next time your tempted. My Mr learnt his lesson last year buying chocolates for a diabetic,wasn't his best idea ;) chin up xx

Just had a bowl of fruit- an orange, plum, grapes and banana. Feeling a bit better. Lots of water and i will feel like i have recovered a bit.
Think i need to go back to my first week. I ate lots of veg but had some choc each night as a treat. Think i have been depriving myself of goodies the last few weeks.
Will make tomorrow a good food day. Going to cinema with kids in the morning the. Treating them to mac donalds for lunch- will get it takeaway and have a big salad at home for myself. Ten i have to go visit my folks so will pack some fruit for that as my mam always has goodies in the house (despite her being diabetic). If i can get through a day out of the house unscathed i know i will be fine.

The thing is to be prepared to be prepared, and tonight you sound positive and prepared with fruit etc to get through tomorrow. Could you grab a punnet of grapes for the cinema? so you don't feel left out. I miss mc Donald's but every time I resist and drive past to come home to my soup,already in the fridge,I feel very virtuous that I didn't give in. I think the more you don't give in,the easy it gets, and the more determined you are to win. ;)

1.5 off for me taking me to 12'12. Was hoping for more.. I even ate SCAN BRAN this week. Humph.

Maybe it will work it's wonders for next week Jo, I can't see how anyone eating it in the week loses lots that week. It's so dense! Keep up brilliant work xxx

Move over...room for a little one???

I'm so happy to be a new member of the 11stone bracket even if I'm just in it by half a lb, but i'm here & that's what matters:D
11stone13.5lbs & loving it!!!

Once upon a time, I was 13 6lbs!

Back