Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I think you are in the wrong group Wanda - I think you want 11 stone to 10 ;) Well done though! Awazing xx

joclairey said:
I think you are in the wrong group Wanda - I think you want 11 stone to 10 ;) Well done though! Awazing xx

Omg joclairey:) this is the 2nd time I've done this haha 3rd stone group since September

well with a spectacular gain this week it looks like I'm going to be here for quiet a bit longer than I had hoped. I enjoyed every single pound I put on though and didn't gain just as much as I thought so I'm still happy. Roll on next weeks WI

1 lb on this week. I have to admit to feeling a little disappointed. It is star week though so I'm going to try for a really good week this week & hopefully I'll see good things on the scales next week!

Em x

Coming in here for first time, in a long, long time. I weighed tonight 12st.13lb.5, so just about allowed in lol lol

How are you all doing?:553:

Woop woop well done! Has been a strange week this week for me, was feeling a bit poorly at the start but I've been good with the plan! Have decided to do weekly syns every week from now on (unless I don't have something planned to go to but I seem to have something every week now!! Social butterfly that I am! Ha) and will be well within this week. :)

Can I join you please? I'm 12 9 and struggling a bit with having any faith that it can work for me - despite having lost half a stone on SW so far. Can't get it into my thick head that if it works for everyone else it'll work for me too. Trouble is if you don't believe it's going to work it's harder to stick with it! Anyway, huge pot of superspeed soup on the hob, I'm not out anywhere this weekend so that should help- not going to pretend there will be no wine though. The pack of dreaded scan bran remains un-opened......but maybe by Sunday or thereabouts I'll have got the courage to open it!

I've been in the 12's FOREVER and tonight weighed at 12 st 1/2 lb - SO close to the 11's I can taste it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
I've been in the 12's FOREVER and tonight weighed at 12 st 1/2 lb - SO close to the 11's I can taste it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done. Fingers crossed for you next week!

X

Still 4.5lbs to go before moving onwards and downwards to next group but wanted to share my feel good moment of the day. Getting dressed into an outfit that a month ago I put on and took off because I looked too fat in it, I actually smiled when I put it on today, its the first time I've noticed my weight loss and made me feel bloody good! Hope everyone has a fab weekend :eek:)

thats a great feeling isnt it scarlett ! x

Back