Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

That's brilliant scarlet x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join you please? I'm 12 9 and struggling a bit with having any faith that it can work for me - despite having lost half a stone on SW so far. Can't get it into my thick head that if it works for everyone else it'll work for me too. Trouble is if you don't believe it's going to work it's harder to stick with it! Anyway, huge pot of superspeed soup on the hob, I'm not out anywhere this weekend so that should help- not going to pretend there will be no wine though. The pack of dreaded scan bran remains un-opened......but maybe by Sunday or thereabouts I'll have got the courage to open it!

Hi Elle!

I totally know what you mean about not believing the plan will work for me. I thought the same at first. Not believing in it is just your minds way of trucking you into lots of lovely syns. In fact now I cone to think about it I frequently think the plan will stop working for me, and i've lost nearly 3st.

Don't belueve the demons. Have faith in the plan. It works!

Having a belter week so far - weighed in on Wednesday evening and used around 30 syns since then - none of which have been today :) (4 Wednesday night, 14 on Thursday and around 10 yesterday!)

Oh lord I've gone of the rails in style since my triumphant entrance into the 11stone bracket. I will be back on the wagon in the morning for Thursday's weigh in. Any suggestions other than the superspeed soup I've grown to hate???

joclairey said:
Having a belter week so far - weighed in on Wednesday evening and used around 30 syns since then - none of which have been today :) (4 Wednesday night, 14 on Thursday and around 10 yesterday!)

Fair play to you - you're doing great!!

How is everyone doing? I'm still in shock that I am back in the 12's lol. I want to keep jumping on the scales just to check that it is real lol. Hoping for 1.5lb this week. Which would take me to 12st 12lbs. Good luck to everyone this week, my WI is Thursday x x

STS this week, still at 12st 4. Feeling fine about it though, was deserved and I've had some great losses so I'm cool.

Really peeved

...that I've put a couple on this week although it is * week (if * week means the week before) and I usually do bloat and gain. So the plan is just to carry on, eating plenty of fruit, HEs, Free Food, etc, and not go over on the Syns. We shall see what next week brings.

Have a good week.

Missyt:sigh:

I put on a pound this week but with three days/nights in london I wasnt surprised, though a bit disappointed. Been a bit low these past few days...probably pmt.. so have just tried not to comfort eat even though my body is craving biscuits sooo much. :-(

How is everyone doing? I'm still in shock that I am back in the 12's lol. I want to keep jumping on the scales just to check that it is real lol. Hoping for 1.5lb this week. Which would take me to 12st 12lbs. Good luck to everyone this week, my WI is Thursday x x

Oh I feel the same aswell - I swore to myself that I would never be back up in the 12's!

I got weighed on Wednesday & was 12st 6lbs but I have had a very very indulgent weekend so will probably be up again to maybe about 12st 10lbsish eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Wish it was as hard to come on as it is to come off

Good Luck for WI this week everyone I am Wednesday & defo gonna be a gain:cry:

Dxxx

Well i am leaving this thread. Weighed in this morning at 11 stone 12.5lb
I could be back here if i have a bad week but onwards and downwards for now.

Thank yiu for the support especially with my blowout on tuesday and wednesday. Delighted to be down 3 lb this week.
Good luck girls.

Mcmini said:
Well i am leaving this thread. Weighed in this morning at 11 stone 12.5lb
I could be back here if i have a bad week but onwards and downwards for now.

Thank yiu for the support especially with my blowout on tuesday and wednesday. Delighted to be down 3 lb this week.
Good luck girls.

Well done that's amazing!

I hope to see you in the 11's soon (although it seems unlikely with my progress do far).

Xx

Wish it was as hard to come on as it is to come off
24 hours being ill and lots of time spent in conversation with the loo seems to work. Lost 4 lbs overnight!!! But boy do I feel ill.

Last edited:
Back