Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well i am leaving this thread. Weighed in this morning at 11 stone 12.5lb
I could be back here if i have a bad week but onwards and downwards for now.

Thank yiu for the support especially with my blowout on tuesday and wednesday. Delighted to be down 3 lb this week.
Good luck girls.

Awww, that's brilliant. Hope we never see you in this thread again! (In the nicest possible way haha ;))

In back again. :) after a brief 13.1 weigh in last week I weighed in at 12.12 tonight!!! Yay. That is also my half stone award. :)

Now I have a tough decision to make - I normally have a day of booze for the rugby but the 2 booze free weekends I've had have resulted in huge losses. (4lb and 3lb) and, of course, a day of drinking on sat could result in a gain but booze free could be a really good loss.
Decisions, decisions.

I lost 2lbs this week so am now 12St 11 and definitely confident that the 13s are gone forever!

The past few days I've really felt the seasons changing, longer evenings, brighter mornings, bit warmer. Made me feel so optimistic about losing last bit of weight and getting to target. Is anyone else feeling the same?

Chipmunk you and are the same weight, 13 gone forever! Fabulous x

leedsrose said:
The past few days I've really felt the seasons changing, longer evenings, brighter mornings, bit warmer. Made me feel so optimistic about losing last bit of weight and getting to target. Is anyone else feeling the same?

Chipmunk you and are the same weight, 13 gone forever! Fabulous x

Such an optimistic post - it made me smile :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well i am leaving this thread. Weighed in this morning at 11 stone 12.5lb
I could be back here if i have a bad week but onwards and downwards for now.

Thank yiu for the support especially with my blowout on tuesday and wednesday. Delighted to be down 3 lb this week.
Good luck girls.

Congratulations! Keep going x

Evening peeps. Hope you are all well.

I know I don't officially belong here any more - but I also don't belong in the 11 to 10 thread either as I don't want to get to 10 something.

And as I've still got a few friends here I thought I'd do you a quick update.

Was poorly on Sunday and didn't eat all day so didn't WI on Monday.

I'm still not 100% but a lot better than I was and even managed to eat my roast gammon last night, plus I had lots to drink to get rehydrated so faced the scales this morning.

2½ lbs off. Some of it may still go back on tomorrow but I don't care . . . because

My scenic drive has ended.

I hit final target today. So 5½ years later I'm 67¾ lbs lighter = 4 st 11¾ lbs. :D

When I started I doubted I'd ever get here but I have so as we had a lunch out with friends planned already for today I just had to have a wee celebration.

Over the moon to say the least. :D:D:D:D

Good luck to all you ladies & Quins - you can soo do this. If I can, anyone can!!!

Pommette said:

I know I don't officially belong here any more - but I also don't belong in the 11 to 10 thread either as I don't want to get to 10 something.

I'm still not 100% but a lot better than I was and even managed to eat my roast gammon last night, plus I had lots to drink to get rehydrated so faced the scales this morning.

2½ lbs off. Some of it may still go back on tomorrow but I don't care . . . because

I hit final target today. So 5½ years later I'm 67¾ lbs lighter = 4 st 11¾ lbs. :D

When I started I doubted I'd ever get here but I have so as we had a lunch out with friends planned already for today I just had to have a wee celebration.

Good luck to all you ladies & Quins - you can soo do this. If I can, anyone can!!!

Wow. Well done lovely. An inspiration indeed! :D

Pommette said:

Super star x

Hi I'm new to all this but here goes am 12st 13lbs and want to reach 10st 7lbs started at 13st 1lb and last 2lbs weigh in on Monday's.

Goodluck to everyone x

wow pommette....thats just brilliant!! xx

Hi I'm new to all this but here goes am 12st 13lbs and want to reach 10st 7lbs started at 13st 1lb and last 2lbs weigh in on Monday's.

Goodluck to everyone x

welcome :) x

Pommette, well done! Are you going to join the the thread 'anyone maintaining and want to stay put. ...?' You will get advice and support there, apparently, the really hard bit is trying to stay the same once you got target. I've only been there a few weeks but still come back to this thread and others.
Again, well done.
Thanks Quins - I've already had a foray into the "Maintaining" thread and asked a couple of questions a few weeks ago and never actually got an answer. Maybe I'll have another go.

I lost 2 stone in 2006/07 and maintained for 3 years so I sort of know how to do it. But being almost 3 stone lighter now it might be a tad trickier! :eek:

Back