Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I lost 2lbs this week so am now 12St 11 and definitely confident that the 13s are gone forever!

thats great Toni....wave those 13's goodbye ! x

Oh no! Have put on 1/2 lb. First gain. Have had horrid virus and guess have had too much cough mix and a little more food. Plus no exercise. Going out power walking shortly.
Good luck all......Bev x

Hello all - I was 12st 8lbs at last week's WI, my next WI is tonight so here's hoping I can break through to the 11s soooooon! :innocent0001:

I have been really really good all week apart from a nasty little suprise with a litre of normal lemonade posing as diet lemonade, and of course a few glasses of wine at the weekend... but apart from that, really really good! Wish me luck :)

I am leaving you lovely group. After months (and months and months) I finally saw an 11 on the scales last night!!!

I now weigh 11st 12.5 lbs after losing 2.5 lbs :)

I really hope I'm not back xxx (no offence - obviously)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am leaving you lovely group. After months (and months and months) I finally saw an 11 on the scales last night!!!

yey! that's brilliant Lisa ... we hope you're not back either :p - enjoy the 11's x

2lbs loss for me, so after a 1lb gain last week it takes me back under the stone mark again. Happy :)

Yay - well done Lisa! Now just you booger off to the 11's! :D:D:D
Meant in the nicest possible way of course!

Pommette was it the same thread title that I posted?
Hi Quins - yes it was. And I didn't even get a welcome :cry:so I stopped reading and posting.

So, so hoping for a loss this week after my STS last week. I'll be so happy if I lose 2lb as that takes me to a stone. Just praying and hoping. (and following the plan obviously!).

Back