Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done Dolly! We won't be hanging around here for long...

piX128 said:
yey! that's brilliant Lisa ... we hope you're not back either :p - enjoy the 11's x

2lbs loss for me, so after a 1lb gain last week it takes me back under the stone mark again. Happy :)

Thanks xxx

Pommette said:
Yay - well done Lisa! Now just you booger off to the 11's! :D:D:D
Meant in the nicest possible way of course!

Thanks xxx

See you both in the 11's soon!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had such a good day - I won an Xbox 360 in uni. Set it up and am downloading a demo of Zumba fitness which, if it's good, I may buy. I'm am so excited and ridiculously happy - I never win anything. Lol.

As for sw this week I was hoping to save some syns for a bit of rugby action on sat but unfortunately I've had 44.5 syns over tues, weds and thurs so only 0.5 syn spare at the mo. haha. Only had 2.5 today though so should have 12 left from today. :)

dreamslim said:
Had such a good day - I won an Xbox 360 in uni. Set it up and am downloading a demo of Zumba fitness which, if it's good, I may buy. I'm am so excited and ridiculously happy - I never win anything. Lol.

As for sw this week I was hoping to save some syns for a bit of rugby action on sat but unfortunately I've had 44.5 syns over tues, weds and thurs so only 0.5 syn spare at the mo. haha. Only had 2.5 today though so should have 12 left from today. :)

Ooh - well done!

I won a raffle prize at work yesterday. Napkin rings!!! I gave them away :-(

lsf666 said:
Ooh - well done!

I won a raffle prize at work yesterday. Napkin rings!!! I gave them away :-(

Haha, well, they're ummmmmm, good for a couple of quid. Haha.

I never win anything so was so excited. Wanted an Xbox for ages so it was perfect. We entered the prize draw thing after being told that someone had already won the laptop. We thought it was a load of rubbish coz no one ever wins anything on these things and suddenly..... A very happy lexy. :D

I am leaving you lovely group. After months (and months and months) I finally saw an 11 on the scales last night!!!

I now weigh 11st 12.5 lbs after losing 2.5 lbs :)

I really hope I'm not back xxx (no offence - obviously)

Brillant news! Do come back to check on us, your profile picture always makes me smile x

leedsrose said:
Brillant news! Do come back to check on us, your profile picture always makes me smile x

I will honest! I'm still subscribed x
Plus I'm nosy ;-)

Bunnylush said:
Wow brilliant prize! I have Zumba Wii :)

I have the demo which is only 2 songs and also the demo of just dance which is only 2 songs at half length. Had a go at all and that Zumba is tiring mind isn't it??? Or maybe I'm just ridiculously unfit. Haha.

Bunnylush said:
No it's Turing, five mins nearly finished me off when I started losing weight ;) I can do an hour now :)

Good, glad its not just me. Maybe I'll have to get it then coz not sure I can cope with just doing the same 2 songs over and over. Hahaha.

Pommette, I thought it was a bit warmer elsewhere too. Shall we try and warm it up over there or are you not fussed?
Let's give it a go Quins. As I really would like some advice on where I go from here!

Hi everyone! :) I would like to join you if I may.

I rejoined SW last week for the *mumble mumble*th time and weighed in at 13st 3ib. :-( this meant I had put on 2st 3ib since I got married 29th may last year! That's some serious troughing I've been doing, and works out at almost 4ib per month! :-(

First WI was last wednesday and I managed 4ib off bring me to 12st 13, and hoping for at least 1lb this week.

Laura :)
Xx

Welcome Laura to the 12's and well done on a great first week loss!

I'm beside myself with happiness today, just weighed and I've beat my record of 4lb with a 5lb loss this week! It also means I'm now weighing in at 11st 13, so unfortunately I'll be leaving you guys! Hope to see you in the 11s soon :) thanks for the support!

Back