Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

ellierose988 said:
I'm beside myself with happiness today, just weighed and I've beat my record of 4lb with a 5lb loss this week! It also means I'm now weighing in at 11st 13, so unfortunately I'll be leaving you guys! Hope to see you in the 11s soon :) thanks for the support!

Wow. That is amazing! I'd be totally blown away even with 4lbs... I only ever lose 1 or 2 haha!

Wow. That is amazing! I'd be totally blown away even with 4lbs... I only ever lose 1 or 2 haha!

Thanks! I was blown away too - when I started I was prepared to lose a pound a week and that was my expectation, and I'm still happy to lose that, so I was shocked!!

ellierose988 said:
I'm beside myself with happiness today, just weighed and I've beat my record of 4lb with a 5lb loss this week! It also means I'm now weighing in at 11st 13, so unfortunately I'll be leaving you guys! Hope to see you in the 11s soon :) thanks for the support!

Wow that's brilliant , ooh the elevens sounds so sweet

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done chica, fantasic loss. And into the 11's to boot!

So just you mosey on away there and don't come back! :8855:

ellierose988 said:
Thanks! I was blown away too - when I started I was prepared to lose a pound a week and that was my expectation, and I'm still happy to lose that, so I was shocked!!

Well done, thats an amazing loss. It takes me all month to lose that much!

Did you do anything differently this week?

wow thats brilliant -well done !! x

Well done, thats an amazing loss. It takes me all month to lose that much!

Did you do anything differently this week?

Thank you! The only thing I can think of that I did particularly differently was that I ate a lot of superspeed foods: loads of berries, yellow plums and baked beans.

Thank you! The only thing I can think of that I did particularly differently was that I ate a lot of superspeed foods: loads of berries, yellow plums and baked beans.
Phew - wouldn't have liked to be in your house last week then! :8855:

Dreading tomorrow. :(

Out yesterday for the rugby and ended up drinking a bucket load and getting smashed, then having a curry and later a burger. Have absolutely no idea how many syns I had. Was 12.12 last week, hope I haven't gained 2lbs, don't wanna see a 13 on the scales again. :(

Had about 7 syns today so am defo over for the week. Had 45 between tues and fri, at LEAST 60 yesterday and 7 today. Oh well, take the hit and move on and no alcohol next weekend.

Hello ladies! I lost a pound this week which brings me down to 12.13!

Onward and downward, and wishing everyone loads of luck with their weight loss journey :)

Morning peeps.

Well as expect I gained a couple of pounds. I'm still within target range and still under 12 st but methinks I've been celebrating a tad too much. But I know how to get it off again so a week totally back on plan methinks as we're off on holiday next Saturday!

It's a freebie as I won it to . . . guess where . . . Spain!!! So we're driving to the Costa del Sol to be cossetted for a week. So no doubt more weight back on!

Good luck everyone else for this week.

Hi All, I'm starting SW again today after losing all willpower and stuffing my face for the last 4 months. Last time I was on minimins I was in the 11's trying to get to 10's! Oh well...I have 7 lbs to lose to get there again and am feeling determined! Good luck everyone :)

I lost 3lbs this week so am now 12St 7.6... Nearly half way there!

Hello all i started 13st 3lbs i am now 12st 11lbs i had lost 9lb n 5 weeks but i ended up puttin on 2 n 1/2 lb due to me getting engaged so this week i am hoping i can lose this x need a bit of motivation lol x

nunu17 said:
Hello all i started 13st 3lbs i am now 12st 11lbs i had lost 9lb n 5 weeks but i ended up puttin on 2 n 1/2 lb due to me getting engaged so this week i am hoping i can lose this x need a bit of motivation lol x

Congratulations! That 2.5 will soon come off.

Put on half this week. Can't say it wasn't expected. Oh well, line under it and start again tomorrow. Good luck everyone.
At least it wasn't as bad as you feared :)

I am feeling quite anxious about WI tomorrow, although I have been good, stuck to plan etc I just don't 'feel' like I've had a loss, even though I've avoided all sorts of temptations this week. Hopefully it's all in my head :rolleyes:

Laura x

At least it wasn't as bad as you feared :)

I am feeling quite anxious about WI tomorrow, although I have been good, stuck to plan etc I just don't 'feel' like I've had a loss, even though I've avoided all sorts of temptations this week. Hopefully it's all in my head :rolleyes:

Laura x

I was dreading it coz I was worried I might have put on 2lbs and left the 12's again, lol.

I'm sure it is all in your head, I felt like that one week and literally convinced myself in the queue that I had not lost depsite the fact that I clearly had been 100% and when I jumped on I had lost 4lbs, weird how it works isn't it, lol.
Good luck for your WI.

I was dreading it coz I was worried I might have put on 2lbs and left the 12's again, lol.

I'm sure it is all in your head, I felt like that one week and literally convinced myself in the queue that I had not lost depsite the fact that I clearly had been 100% and when I jumped on I had lost 4lbs, weird how it works isn't it, lol.
Good luck for your WI.
Thanks :) I'll update tomorrow... or more likely Thursday by the time I get around to it! lol

Back