Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Can I Join you please :)

Hi Everyone, Well here I am 12.10 as of last friday! I have been batting these 12's for about a year now! its so strange, I have tried all sorts of different diets with very little success and now and back to sw meetings with the new edition of exercise! I am ABSOLUTELTY determined to do this and especially to break through these 12's as for so long i have let this get me down!

First weigh in on Froday and will be happy with any loss, i dont care how long it takes, i will do it! :character00115:

I STS the same last week at 12.13.5, I worked to hard, so really hoping for at least 1.5lbs-2.0lbs this week. Good luck to everyone

macmammy said:
Hi Everyone, Well here I am 12.10 as of last friday! I have been batting these 12's for about a year now! its so strange, I have tried all sorts of different diets with very little success and now and back to sw meetings with the new edition of exercise! I am ABSOLUTELTY determined to do this and especially to break through these 12's as for so long i have let this get me down!

First weigh in on Froday and will be happy with any loss, i dont care how long it takes, i will do it! :character00115:

The 12's are my nemesis too! We can both crack them soon I hope. I'm at 12.9 now. I've had very slow weight lose so am unlikely to get out of them before May but I'm determined to do if!

foxy_lox said:
I STS the same last week at 12.13.5, I worked to hard, so really hoping for at least 1.5lbs-2.0lbs this week. Good luck to everyone

Good luck Foxy. Let us know how you get on.

I was really hoping to get somewhere close to the 12st0 mark this week, but my sneaky morning at-home weigh-ins have revealed that I seem to have lost nothing at all!! Despite sticking to it 100%!

Official weigh-in at class is tomorrow, but it looks like I'll be hanging around here a bit longer than I'd hoped... :mad:

Rorah said:
I was really hoping to get somewhere close to the 12st0 mark this week, but my sneaky morning at-home weigh-ins have revealed that I seem to have lost nothing at all!! Despite sticking to it 100%!

Official weigh-in at class is tomorrow, but it looks like I'll be hanging around here a bit longer than I'd hoped... :mad:

Naughty naughty. Lol. I'm convinced that my scales have got it in for me - if I've been good and step on the scales it says I sts but if and if ive been off plan it says I've gained about 7lbs. Lol. I now stay well away from the scales. :)

2lbs off for me this week. Very happy as I had convinced myself that I hadn't lost any. If I lose 1lb next week then I will get my 1/2 stone award so that is what I'm aiming for. :)

I have my weigh in tonight and at the moment I am dead on 13st, so hopefully ill be joining you guys tomorrow!! Havent been in the 12s since I was about 13 :eek:) x

Hi can I join you lovely people please ? :) I have just come off a total food replacement diet , I did get down to the 11's but gained in the last few weeks so here I am at 12,7.5 hoping ot be back in the 11's soon !!! I started back on SW on monday and lost 2 lb so far :D must be doing something right !!!!

Back