Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I have my weigh in tonight and at the moment I am dead on 13st, so hopefully ill be joining you guys tomorrow!! Havent been in the 12s since I was about 13 :eek:) x

Good luck :D

Joined you all this morning when I weighed in at 12st 13.5lb so only just but bye bye 13s!!!

Well done that is fab! I was that weight two weeks ago, its so nice to back in the 12's in 2012 lol Good luck

I've lost 1.5lbs tonight whoop whoop taking to 12st 12lbs, excited to be 12.10, 12.7 etc I want to be well away from the 13's lol

Lost 4 this week taking me to 12 st 2 lb. can almost smell the 11s :)
1lb to get my 1.5 stone shiny or 2.5 to get into 11s would be fab for next week. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My WI last night showed a weight loss of 2.5, bringing me to 12st 3. If I can just lose an extra lb this week I will have made it to the 11s, and I'll never see the number 12 on the scales again!!!

some great losses going on since I was last here and hi to all the new people too xx

a 1lb loss for me . As its * week (starting this morning) and I'm unwell and on anti-b's and not eaten hardly anything for 3 days it probably thinks Im trying to starve it. Might mean for a bigger loss next week though :) but I really just need to get well this week.

I'm at 12 and a half stone this morning and that's a good marker psychologically as I'll be closer to 11 stone than 13 stones by next week ! :D

xx

well first weigh in was really disapointing as i lost 0.5 pound. i was realy on plan and 4 days 1 hr session in the gym. Og well its a loss i suppose so onward and downwards i go.

macmammy said:
well first weigh in was really disapointing as i lost 0.5 pound. i was realy on plan and 4 days 1 hr session in the gym. Og well its a loss i suppose so onward and downwards i go.

Half a pound off is still half a pound in the right direction. It can take time for your body to adjust and from what I hear in group and see on here, weeks that people do lots of exercise they seem to have smaller losses. I cycle to work and back but have done this since before sw so not sure if it affects me much. I do only have small losses but who knows if this would be different without the cycling iyswim? Well done for this week, stick with it and it will keep going down. Small losses are still losses :) x

Half a pound off is still half a pound in the right direction. It can take time for your body to adjust and from what I hear in group and see on here, weeks that people do lots of exercise they seem to have smaller losses. I cycle to work and back but have done this since before sw so not sure if it affects me much. I do only have small losses but who knows if this would be different without the cycling iyswim? Well done for this week, stick with it and it will keep going down. Small losses are still losses :) x

Ah thanks hun. I know you are right. I am gonna keep on going and regardless if its half a pound a week it is still equal to over 2 stones in a year! I'm just being a brat really and expecting to wake up 2 stones lighter overnight! ha! The exercise thing is very new to me and i am enjoying it so that is the main thing. i am gonna be on a mission this week now!! :character00115:

Lost 3.5lb this week, happy cos it going in the right direction. 5 more lbs til I'm I'm the 11st.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thanks hun. I know you are right. I am gonna keep on going and regardless if its half a pound a week it is still equal to over 2 stones in a year! I'm just being a brat really and expecting to wake up 2 stones lighter overnight! ha! The exercise thing is very new to me and i am enjoying it so that is the main thing. i am gonna be on a mission this week now!! :character00115:

If exercise is a new thing then your muscles sort of go into 'shock' and store more water to help them. Contrary to popular belief you won't have built any denser muscle mass in a week but stick with it, drink lots of water so that you don't retain as much and I'm sure you will have a good loss next week :) I know this to be true- because whenever I re-start exercising I go into shock too! ;)

Hi please can i join your thread

I am new to this bracket today but weighed in at 12st 8lb this morning (lost 6.5lb)

Sarah xx

Had a bad few days and will be so mad if I have to leave this group to go back up,does anyone have any words of wisdom as to if I start the damage control today and up my exercise that I'll be ok for Wednesday?
Eeeekkkk!!

Laurab21 said:
Had a bad few days and will be so mad if I have to leave this group to go back up,does anyone have any words of wisdom as to if I start the damage control today and up my exercise that I'll be ok for Wednesday?
Eeeekkkk!!

Melon and water are brilliant for trying to recoup some kind of loss. Never a guarantee though I'm afraid. When you say bad, do you know your syns? Have you been over your weekly syns or can you jiggle things about and try and adjust the rest of the week to accommodate?
The best advice though is draw a line under it and start again.

Back