Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well Thursday and Friday was ok just handfuls of stuff that I didn't syn
Then Friday we went for tapas and 3 glasses of wine
Saturday was ok just not on plan
Today I've been 100% and been to the gym
Oooo I'll give melon a go though as I love it! X

Had a bad few days and will be so mad if I have to leave this group to go back up,does anyone have any words of wisdom as to if I start the damage control today and up my exercise that I'll be ok for Wednesday?
Eeeekkkk!!

Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities
no doubt have crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.

Tomorrow is a new day;
begin it well and serenely
and with too high a spirit
to be encumbered with
your old nonsense.

This day is all that is
good and fair.
It is too dear,
with its hopes and invitations,
to waste a moment on yesterdays.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is my motto at the moment for drawing a line under a bad day and starting fresh the next. I am sometime a swine for saying to myself 'oh I've been bad for the last 2 days I may as well carry on and start fresh next week' but then thats just more days being bad!

Also, lots of water, speed foods and original days do it for me. HTH
:)

Well Thursday and Friday was ok just handfuls of stuff that I didn't syn
Then Friday we went for tapas and 3 glasses of wine
Saturday was ok just not on plan
Today I've been 100% and been to the gym
Oooo I'll give melon a go though as I love it! X

Some great advice been given so far, all i would add to this is to think of it like this - Imagine how much you will achive by pulling it back. Its not the end of the world and you can do it! I know this time around i am sticking with it/getting back on no matter how bad i have been, in the past i would have just continued down the bad route!

You may still be able to pull it back. Doesn't sound like you were too bad ;)

I am 12 stone exactly this morning so (in the nicest way possible) hopefully I'll be leaving here next week!

Hi all,my weigh days 2moz really but had 2 do this am,2lb loss 4 me bringing me to 12st 9, 16lb loss in 5wks,so happy! Gud luck 2 every1

Evening all
I haven't posted for a couple if weeks, I used to cruise the forums as i rocked my son to sleep. He's matured these past few weeks and I just pop him in his cot awake. So I need to find another piece of me time on the forums. Any way I lost 4lb tonight bringing me to 12.6 and 3st 1lb loss over all! I'm amazed. Not far from my Target now.

Hope everyone is well x

Bye guys! :thankyou: Had my WI last week and lost 5pounds bringing me to 11 stone 13.5 - only just into the 11's by the skin of my teeth! Good luck everyone on your journey :party0019:

I want a loss this week !!!!!!!! Roll on Thursday just one little pound will do lol x good luck everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

foxy_lox said:
I want a loss this week !!!!!!!! Roll on Thursday just one little pound will do lol x good luck everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck foxy :)

well done jen and good luck foxy ! Im hoping for a loss at the end of this week so I'll then be closer to the 11's than the 13's !

laura2481 said:
WI at 3pm today. Feeling nervous again :eek: Just want 1lb! 2 would be amazing... but 1lb would be good. :eek:

Good luck x

laura2481 said:
Thanks :) have lost 1.5 lb, got my half stone award. I am :D

Yay well done :)

Well done losers!

Ahem, well for once I knew nothing about this but... Apparently I'm the Biggest Loser in town ;) well Greatest Loser really, it was a complete shock! And to think my migraine nearly kept me in bed :( still feel like poo. But I have another sash, certificate and paperweight to my Miss Slinky collection :)

1/2 off for me today.

Attachments

• image-2313646814.jpg
    image-2313646814.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 31
Back