Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done everybody! Especially bunny with your greatest loser award. What a loser you are! :)
Interestingly, that period after a migraine where you still feel rubbish is called the postdrome. I looked into it the other day as I get migraines and odd for a good while afterwards. In fact I had a migraine on monday and my brain is still scrambling things up to today. I'm typing ok, but I'm talking mixed up rubbish! :)

Well on the downside I gained 1/2 lb,
But on the plus side I ve been awarded the greatest looser tonight , I can't believe it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

laura2481 said:
Well done everybody! Especially bunny with your greatest loser award. What a loser you are! :)
Interestingly, that period after a migraine where you still feel rubbish is called the postdrome. I looked into it the other day as I get migraines and odd for a good while afterwards. In fact I had a migraine on monday and my brain is still scrambling things up to today. I'm typing ok, but I'm talking mixed up rubbish! :)

I have migraines and it's horrible isn't it!! I also get vertigo from time to time and it's the same if I have a bout of that. I always just feel really groggy for about 24 hours after - kinda like I'm hungover.

dreamslim said:
I have migraines and it's horrible isn't it!! I also get vertigo from time to time and it's the same if I have a bout of that. I always just feel really groggy for about 24 hours after - kinda like I'm hungover.

Yes I get virtigo horrible, yep I don't even drink lol x

Would love to leave here tomorrow! No offence. 2.5 would do it but it may just be 1 but that's ok as I'd get some bling for my book 1.5 stone shiny in sight!

I used to get terrible postdromes, In fact sometimes i think that bit is worse than the actual migraine. At least you can sleep a migraine off (even though everytime I have one I'm convinced that I am in fact dying this time).

I used to get terrible postdromes, In fact sometimes i think that bit is worse than the actual migraine. At least you can sleep a migraine off (even though everytime I have one I'm convinced that I am in fact dying this time).
The migraine I had on monday wasn't actually the worst one (pain wise) I've ever had. I've been practically hallucinating with pain with some of the bad ones (such as being convinced I had two heads. And they were BOTH hurting. lol) but the postdrome on this one lasted 2 days. Normally I just feel really wiped and tired and foggy headed but this time I was talking all scrambled and dropping things a lot. Weird :p

Yeah i sympathise - I have been admitted to hospital twice for suspected meningitisthey were that severe. Migraine is a horrible horrible condition x

hey can I join this? I have finally just gotten into the 12s at 12stone12 this week YAY but I am trying to get into the high 11s with 11 stone 10 being my target

RosaxEx said:
hey can I join this? I have finally just gotten into the 12s at 12stone12 this week YAY but I am trying to get into the high 11s with 11 stone 10 being my target

Hi and welcome :) how much have you lost? X

RosaxEx said:

Welcome, I'm trying to get to 11st 11 as my next goal I've got 5.5lb to go. I lost 1lb 2 nite that's 13.5lb in total. Good luck to ur first target.

I've lost 15.5lb upto now, got 16.5 to go! so nearly halfway x

Ooh I so want to be in the 11's but it seems so far away, I was thrilled to get into the 12's but am loosing and gaining the same few pounds and not really progressing through the 12's even though I'm sticking to plan 100%,

I've had a bad week this week, had 3 bad days in a row and I dunno usually I wouldn't cheat atall but I just can't say no this week!

Back