Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

RosaxEx said:
I've had a bad week this week, had 3 bad days in a row and I dunno usually I wouldn't cheat atall but I just can't say no this week!

I know the feeling. I'm having exactly the same this week. Maxed out syns today and over syns the 2 days previous. :( I made some KFC chicken, sw chips and curry sauce for tea tonight in the hope that it'll minimise the cravings tomorrow.

Problem is I have 3 essays due in next week so it's stress that's doing it but I can't gain this week. :(

it's bad isn't it! I don't even know why I'm like this, saturday I was drinking, was good all day then for quickness had half a pizza, sunday I was hungover but all i had all day was 2 pieces of toast with loads of butter and pizza again and then monday was weigh day and weigh day is always cheat day, i should have really been good but i wasn't i had pasties and everything then yesterday i had some dominoes pizza because it was offered and i should have said no but couldnt help it :(

RosaxEx said:
it's bad isn't it! I don't even know why I'm like this, saturday I was drinking, was good all day then for quickness had half a pizza, sunday I was hungover but all i had all day was 2 pieces of toast with loads of butter and pizza again and then monday was weigh day and weigh day is always cheat day, i should have really been good but i wasn't i had pasties and everything then yesterday i had some dominoes pizza because it was offered and i should have said no but couldnt help it :(

It is horrible. I really hope it is just the essay thing coz I was beginning to think I finally got my head round it. :( I'm not gonna cave completely (which I feel like doing) but I know there's still very little chance of a loss next week.

For those struggling, summers coming :) can you try and visualise where you want to be by summer, and each time your tempted 'recall' what you really want, which is too lose some weight. I know this summer will be my happiest in a very long time, you can do this, nothing tastes as good, As feeling good feels ;) xx

thanks bunnylush! i am being good most of the time, lots of superfree and speed foods it's just the bad foods letting me down, most people get like this when it is TOTM but it is a week early for me, I think I was like that last month too :s x

Thanks bunnylush, that does help. Problem with me at this exact moment in time Is I can't see passed the end of next week never mind summer. :( will defo work on it though. :) thanks. Xx

:) You just have to dig deep and be strong girls, and try and make SW friendly versions of what you know you crave at wrong time of month. I could have eaten a football pitch of jelly sweets last week lol, you can do it xxx

geordiegirl1806 said:
My weigh in yesterday brought me to exactly 12 stone so fingers crossed i hit the 11's next week :) Would love to be in the 10's by the summer lol

Ohhh I would too but I'm aiming for end of aug if I stay on track! I have only just come in this thread as I'm now 12.11 so may be here a bit yet! Lol

:) You just have to dig deep and be strong girls, and try and make SW friendly versions of what you know you crave at wrong time of month. I could have eaten a football pitch of jelly sweets last week lol, you can do it xxx

thanks for the encouragement!! back on track properly tomorrow promise!! i'm gonna try my hardest, i haven't had a week this bad since i started the beginning of january! xxx

Hi.

Can I join in. Am 12 stone 2 lb at the moment after losing 2 stone and am trying to keep motivated.

I was doing so well last year but since Christmas haven't really made any progress as seem to have lost my way :(

Thanks Keldelacoe :)

My target is 9st 7 as I'm only 5'3". It seems so far away. If I can just get past this 12 stone plateau I'd feel a lot more positive.

AuburnAngel said:
Thanks Keldelacoe :)

My target is 9st 7 as I'm only 5'3". It seems so far away. If I can just get past this 12 stone plateau I'd feel a lot more positive.

Mine is the same I'm only 5.2 - been such a long time since I was that weight I wonder if it's possible sometimes but I'm sure if I was once I can! Can't carry it off when a short ar** lol

i'm 5'5 and hoping for somewhere between 10'7 and 11. I'll see when I get there!

On an tangent.. anyone here with big boobs? Mine just aren't going down :s I'm still the same cup size I was 43.5lbs ago!

Bunnylush said:
Well done losers!

Ahem, well for once I knew nothing about this but... Apparently I'm the Biggest Loser in town ;) well Greatest Loser really, it was a complete shock! And to think my migraine nearly kept me in bed :( still feel like poo. But I have another sash, certificate and paperweight to my Miss Slinky collection :)

1/2 off for me today.

Amazing well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mariavon said:
Well on the downside I gained 1/2 lb,
But on the plus side I ve been awarded the greatest looser tonight , I can't believe it

Fantastic well done x

Lost another 2lbs taking me to 12.10 also got my 10% award and 21lb award. So happy to be away from the 12's was stuck there for far too long.

Last edited:
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
i'm 5'5 and hoping for somewhere between 10'7 and 11. I'll see when I get there!

On an tangent.. anyone here with big boobs? Mine just aren't going down :s I'm still the same cup size I was 43.5lbs ago!

i'm 38G I've lost 15.5lb upto now, I'm still wearing the same size but they seem a bit 'deflated' and I have noticed I am putting the strap on the middle or tightest rather than the losest i won't buy new bras until i'm at goal now though x

Back