Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost another 2lbs taking me to 12.10 also got my 10% award and 21lb award. So happy to be away from the 12's was stuck there for far too long.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

great stuff...I'm hot on your heels for my 10% too.

a pound again this week..still on meds and unwell which hasnt helped - just feels soo slow at the mo! but I am now 12 stone 6 so i'm closer to the 11's than the 13s - yey!!

good luck everyone xx

piX128 said:
great stuff...I'm hot on your heels for my 10% too.

a pound again this week..still on meds and unwell which hasnt helped - just feels soo slow at the mo! but I am now 12 stone 6 so i'm closer to the 11's than the 13s - yey!!

good luck everyone xx

Good luck x x

Hi ladies, (and I'm sure there are some gents in here too but I quite clearly haven't read through the entire thread :)) Jen here :)

I'm currently 12 and a half stone and at 5ft 3 and 23 years old it's not the best look. Very excited about making my way back down in to the 11's! Really can't wait, and love reading about you all hitting your mini/long term goals!

My current goal weight is 10 stone but that may eventually drop. Within the next month/6 weeks though I'd like to get to 11 and a half stone!

hi jen,we have a few things in common.......im 5 ft 3,12stone 11lbs;my goal also is 10st.but im 33.and like u in 6 weeks id also like to b 11.5 stone

Morning all,

I lost 2.5lbs this week & am super pleased. I'm now 12.7 so am heading steadily towards the 11's. I have a wedding at the end of April so am hoping to be firmly in the 11's by then.

I'm just under 5 ft so I really need to get this weight off!

Xx

Emmou said:
Morning all,

I lost 2.5lbs this week & am super pleased. I'm now 12.7 so am heading steadily towards the 11's. I have a wedding at the end of April so am hoping to be firmly in the 11's by then.

I'm just under 5 ft so I really need to get this weight off!

Xx

Well done! I'm having a full red week to jump into the 11's, I love my carbs, love green days. But I've swapped chips for butternut squash ones, and am half way through the week , Wednesday after weigh in I'll probably overdose on carbs lol x

Bunnylush said:
Well done! I'm having a full red week to jump into the 11's, I love my carbs, love green days. But I've swapped chips for butternut squash ones, and am half way through the week , Wednesday after weigh in I'll probably overdose on carbs lol x

I've not thought of doing chips with squash, they sound scrummy!

I tend to do red days & have green the day after my WI's. how are you finding the reds? At first I found I was more hungry but soon got the hang of it. I was doing EE but I found it all too easy not to have my 1/3 superfree!

Xx

Emmou said:
I've not thought of doing chips with squash, they sound scrummy!

I tend to do red days & have green the day after my WI's. how are you finding the reds? At first I found I was more hungry but soon got the hang of it. I was doing EE but I found it all too easy not to have my 1/3 superfree!

Xx

When I did SW 17 years ago I did all red days, so I'm used to them. But it's rare I do many now as I love green! But I've found this week easy really, I save my hexa hexb for pitta tuna cheese supper, I fill up on free,super free foods and eat fruits. Bns chips are lovely, they were better cooked in my new air fryer than oven attempt tho.

Turkey ww wrap pizza and bns chips
Ham, sale, beetroot,bns chips

Forgot take pic of pork medallions last night.

Tonight we're having prawn curry from SW online, with cabbage.

Attachments

• image-2694765929.jpg
    image-2694765929.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 40
  • image-4133429174.jpg
    image-4133429174.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 45
WI this morning with a 3 lb loss. I now weigh 12 2 so another 2 1/2 until I hit the 11's, can't wait. Seems like I've been in the 12's for ever

I've just had a sneaky naughty Sunday weigh (official weigh in is Monday so anything could happen between now and then) and I know its not the official number but I saw an 11! 11st13 so I'm defintely not going to say goodbye yet as who knows what will happen tomorrow but just had to share it! It might not be official but its definitely close! Was so happy to see it I whooped and actually did a little dance :) hope to be back tomorrow with official 11something news x

Hi
I'm Angelina and this us my 2nd week of slimming world. I lost 3lb last week :) next weigh in on tues. Please can I join? I'm 12.11 And 5ft 7". Trying to get to 11.7.
Thanks

hi everyone not been on here for a few weeks.must get back to it though.not been too bad on the diet front,had to have my old dog put to sleep last week so havent been totally with it the last 2 weeks but back on the scales sat and im down to 12 7 so still heading in the right direction! back to it now though 3 and a half stone down, still a stone and a half to lose.coming on here tends to keep me motivated and after last nights choccy and baileys frenzy i need it lol !! xx

chill11 said:
hi everyone not been on here for a few weeks.must get back to it though.not been too bad on the diet front,had to have my old dog put to sleep last week so havent been totally with it the last 2 weeks but back on the scales sat and im down to 12 7 so still heading in the right direction! back to it now though 3 and a half stone down, still a stone and a half to lose.coming on here tends to keep me motivated and after last nights choccy and baileys frenzy i need it lol !! xx

So sorry to hear about your dog, had my cat put to sleep on Tuesday, its heartbreaking :(
Well done for keeping on track though, onwards and downwards x

Back