Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Don't think I'll ever beat the jeans problem by the looks of things. I've always carried weight on my belly/ love handles boobs, and by bum and legs have survived not expanding like the rest of me. Even now after losing 4 stone 5 lb I'm still different sizes from my hips to belly then my waist goes back to small size. I've just picked up 2 pairs of size 10 jeans in matalan, ive gone from size 22 +. I thought I will get in them at some point this summer. Well I got in them both when I got home, my butt and hips that is, they zip up, then I have muffin top of a size bigger than hips. This is always what happens when I'm big, jeans fit my waist and are baggy on hips and butt. I should be over joyed I squeezed into size 10 but I can't wear them like that :( ho hum moan over ,I think this summer will have to be all about the maxi dresses lol. Ooo I got a lovely black chiffon shirt though :)

Evening folks. Back off holiday and although official WI isn't until tomorrow morning it looks like a serious gain! :cry:

On an tangent.. anyone here with big boobs? Mine just aren't going down :s I'm still the same cup size I was 43.5lbs ago!
Jo - I didn't drop a bra size for 51lbs! And then lost another with the next 14 lbs.
Started at 40DD, had a brief spell in 38DD and now settled at 36E.

So don't panic. Some people lose boobs - some bum. Me it seems to have been my bum this time and I'm happy to have kept my curvy shape!

i'm 38G I've lost 15.5lb upto now, I'm still wearing the same size but they seem a bit 'deflated' and I have noticed I am putting the strap on the middle or tightest rather than the losest i won't buy new bras until i'm at goal now though x
RiasxEx - don't wait until target! Even if you only buy a cheap new bra that is the right size go and get one if you need it. It made me look soooo much better. And I felt better too. More uplift and less "deflation" gave me a big boost!

Jo embrace your boobs! Lol, I'm missing mine, mine seemed to disappear along with arms/ shoulder area pretty quick ,it's my belly that's hugging the blub! :(

I wish I could bunny, the problem is mentally my boobs are part of the reason I was fat.

I used to be so self concious of them when I was younger [even though everyone i know would probably say I wasn't!] that I think putting weight on made me feel less so. I'm now bigger up there than ever since having little legs last year, and am slimmer that I ever recall being in my adult life, certainly more so than I ever was in my twenties so the feelings are returning.

RiasxEx - don't wait until target! Even if you only buy a cheap new bra that is the right size go and get one if you need it. It made me look soooo much better. And I felt better too. More uplift and less "deflation" gave me a big boost!

yeah i may do :)

well i had an early weigh in today which i shouldnt have done :( I don't weigh until monday morning before lunch but after dinner, i weighed after dinner today and seem to have put 4.5lb ON!!! hopefully it wont be the same tomorrow :( if I have i;m back in the 13s boohoo

joclairey said:
I wish I could bunny, the problem is mentally my boobs are part of the reason I was fat.

I used to be so self concious of them when I was younger [even though everyone i know would probably say I wasn't!] that I think putting weight on made me feel less so. I'm now bigger up there than ever since having little legs last year, and am slimmer that I ever recall being in my adult life, certainly more so than I ever was in my twenties so the feelings are returning.

I was always the same, covered mine up with baggy tops, my ex was always on at me to wear nice girly fitted tops and be proud, but I never liked putting my stall out on show! Now I'm probably older and more confident they've disappeared lol. You'll have an amazing figure if they stay to some extent, and I hope that will change how you ' see' them xxx

Another 2lbs off (WOO!) so now I'm 12St 5.2

God I can smell those 11s now! They smell DAMN GOOD! Haha!

Well done Chipmunk89, you're so close! It's been a good week for me - 5lb off takes me into the 11s! Whoop whoop - see you all there soon :)

Morning Peeps - Well some of the bloat from the incredibly long journey has gone and I weighed in at 1½ lbs up from 9 days ago - a "squeak"under 12 st.
And I mean a "squeak". When I convert my kg weight to stones & pounds it comes out at 11st 13.99 lbs. :eek: And I vowed I would never go over 12 st ever again! Phew - that's close.

That makes me 4lbs over target (after a gain of 2½ lbs during my target celebrations week) - so just outside of maintenance range.

So 100% back on plan for the next few weeks as it will no doubt take me far longer than the 2 weeks it took to gain the 4lb gain to get rid of it again.

To the Newbies who may not know. I "live" here now as my target is 11:10 so don't want to join the 11 to 10 group as I ain't heading for the 10's! :D

It's been a good week for me - 5lb off takes me into the 11s! Whoop whoop - see you all there soon :)
Well done chica - booger off to the 11s - meant in the nicest possible way of course!

well I gained 1.5lb this week, so i am dead on 13 stone, but as i am not planning to go above that next week i'm gonna stay in this thread :) x

ScarlettStar86 said:
well very pleased with 2 1/2 lbs this week, however that does just about keep me within the 12s - 12st 0.5lb to be exact! you're stuck with me for one more week :)

and after updating my ticker I am pleased to say I am officially no longer overweight!!! :D

Congratulations! That's fab. How far are you from target?

Congratulations! That's fab. How far are you from target?

thank you :) I have another half a stone till I get to club 10, then I will decide how much further I want to go. I always intended to get to the middle of the healthy range, so once I get to club 10 I may go for another 1/2 stone but will see how I feel when I get there!

Hi all,lost 2.6lbs this wk,so very happy. That brings me 2 12st 6.6lbs. Ohh i.m so happy,i could crush a grape. Lol. Goodluck evry1

Have been doing all green days since I started in January and averaging -1lb a week.
I added 3 red days last week and lost 3lb!
Am ecstatic! Will continue mixing it up!
Am currently 12st 7lb
X

Hi everyone. I'm currently at 12.13 and want to move as far away from 13 stone as I can! Weigh in tomorrow so here's hoping I lose another pound or more!!

New to Thread

Afternoon everyone. I was hoping to come along and join this group.

It seems I've been stuck in the 12's for yonks now and need some motivation to get me back to the 11's (not since before Christmas).

I only started back 12 days ago, losing 2lb last week. Hopefully it will be more this week, but we'll see.

I started exercising approx. 4 weeks ago but as yet this doesn't seem to making any difference to my weight - has anyone else found this?

I have heard that it takes a while for your body to "sort itself out" once you start exercising but thought it would've done this by now!!

Anyway, enough of me rambling on!!

Emma

Back