Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I can't believe that I've gained weight so I'm not going to my weigh in today. I'm so disappointed :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

there is no shame in gaining, please go to weigh in, stay to group and let your group help you. thats what group is there for xxx

Hi all,

Suppose I'm asking for a bit of advice/kick up the bum really. Been doing this diet since oct and have lost 1.5stone. Well got my shiny last Thursday and seem to have gone off the rails this week. Just can't seem to stop eating. Feel so hungry all the time. Haven't been on the plan at all and had loads of chocolate and two takeaways. Dreading the scales on thurs.
Feel like I'm about to fall off the wagon. Ive been on and off diets for the last 10yrs and this is the longest I've lasted and the most weight I've lost so was feeling really good about it but really don't know how to stop myself at the moment. Will spiral into depression if I don't go to weigh in on thurs but really can't face it right now. Help :(

Angel1971 said:
I can't believe that I've gained weight so I'm not going to my weigh in today. I'm so disappointed :(

You need to go else it may spiral out of control! We are all here for support :)

Hi Hannahsmum :) I can see a positive already here... you are still on this thread, still posting and asking for help to get back on plan which shows you still want to keep on plan! You have had a bit of a rubbish week but the week is over and done with so draw a line and get back on it. You've come so far already! Keep it up :) xxxx

Well done peeps , 1 .5 off for me , got my 4.5 stone award. And my Greatest loser paperweight sat it with my Miss Slinky x

Attachments

• image-1513405395.jpg
    image-1513405395.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 19
Thanks everyone for your support. I've been sticking to plan but eating alot of grapes. I think that's where my weight gain came from.

Yes thank you. I reall don't know what has got into me this week. But I hope I haven't done too much damage at wi tomorrow and I can draw a line and start afresh.
Next week will be better!

WI tomorrow for me and Im really hoping for a good result after a few weeks of just a pound a week. Feeling better and the meds Im on have settled so my appetite has picked up ..who knew eating hardly anything wouldnt help you lose weight faster!

so fingers crossed for 2lbs as that will get me to my club10 target and really close to my stone and a half :)

xx

piX128 said:
WI tomorrow for me and Im really hoping for a good result after a few weeks of just a pound a week. Feeling better and the meds Im on have settled so my appetite has picked up ..who knew eating hardly anything wouldnt help you lose weight faster!

so fingers crossed for 2lbs as that will get me to my club10 target and really close to my stone and a half :)

xx

Good luck, fingers crossed :)

Have been doing all green days since I started in January and averaging -1lb a week.
I added 3 red days last week and lost 3lb!
Am ecstatic! Will continue mixing it up!
Am currently 12st 7lb
X

Another 2lbs off for me this week, I'm really pleased. I think switching from EE to red has done it for me, I'm not sure I always got the third superfree right.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Xx
I'm definitely a red girl! I don't lose at all on EE as it isn't a diet at all for me - I just eat way too much. Carbs don't agree with me - especially pasta and rice - so I just bloat like nobodies business on green.

Red all the way for me.

Hi, can I join you please? I weighed in this morning at 12st 13lbs. I only lost 1lb but it feels good to change into a new stone bracket!:D

Pepsi77 said:
Hi, can I join you please? I weighed in this morning at 12st 13lbs. I only lost 1lb but it feels good to change into a new stone bracket!:D

Hiya and welcome :))

Back