Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

-4lbs for me taking me to 12st 6lbs! Was in the 13's so long im a bit shocked each week at class when it says 12 something lol. Good luck everyone this week:p:)

foxy_lox said:
-4lbs for me taking me to 12st 6lbs! Was in the 13's so long im a bit shocked each week at class when it says 12 something lol. Good luck everyone this week:p:)

Well done foxy :)

Yay, I did it.

-2 for me today, which takes me to 11.13. :)

It's taken ages to lose that last stone though (since mid November) but got here in the end.

Just 2 and half stone to go now so feeling really positive.:)

well done everyone!

after the discussion i had last night, i've had a green day today :)

RosaxEx said:
well done everyone!

:) :)

i couldn't be bothered weighing bacon this morning so just cut it out haha

RosaxEx said:
well done everyone!

Lol well done, sounds like you were in trouble, the discussion we had last night lol ;) giving yourself more room and flex and choice is all good, just try not to have a full week of stodgy greens or try the pulses and grains for chilli etc well done x

let me know how it goes :) looks a bit technical though haha

SW KFC is my FAVOURITE SW recipe as long as you follow the right method. Whatever you do do not follow the "video" recipe where you pour the bovril mixture over and then just cover it in breadcrumbs.

I just cut breasts into strips (don't bother boiling the breasts), dip it into the bovril/egg/garlic/pepper/mixed spice mix and let the excess drip off. Then roll is in your breadcrumbs/mixed herb mix. Only use half a jar of bovril as more than that is too overpowering and salty.

Chipmunk89 said:
SW KFC is my FAVOURITE SW recipe as long as you follow the right method. Whatever you do do not follow the "video" recipe where you pour the bovril mixture over and then just cover it in breadcrumbs.

I just cut breasts into strips (don't bother boiling the breasts), dip it into the bovril/egg/garlic/pepper/mixed spice mix and let the excess drip off. Then roll is in your breadcrumbs/mixed herb mix. Only use half a jar of bovril as more than that is too overpowering and salty.

Now you see I tried once and I think I and the kitchen ended up wearing more egg/ bovril than the chicken :(

It does sound like a lot of faffing about but will def have to give it a try soon! Chipmunk- do you put in or leave out all the "optional" ingredients? Considering the taste this is trying to achieve it seems like a lot of optional spices!

I use half jar bovril, an egg, one clove of garlic (crushed), a tsp of mixed spice (any more and this becomes really overpowering) and about a tsp of black pepper. I mix all this in a bowl/jug, then make my breadcrumbs and mix them with a tsp of mixed herbs.

Spread the breadcrumb mixture out on a plate and dip and roll, making sure most of the excess bovril mix drips off before rolling it!

The first couple of times you do it it seems a bit faffy but I think the more you do it, the easier it gets and it doesn't seem so longwinded. I have it at least once every couple of weeks.

Yay, I did it.

-2 for me today, which takes me to 11.13. :)

It's taken ages to lose that last stone though (since mid November) but got here in the end.

Just 2 and half stone to go now so feeling really positive.:)
Welcome chica - nice to have you here and good luck with the next stone whilst you are with us!

Back