Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

jockiejoe said:
Following a sts last month, I shed 7lbs this 4 weeks,(but in reality its lost over 8 weeks) however still cant leave the 12 gang just yet am, 12.1

Ooohhhh so close :)

Well I'm sad to say I'm leaving you ....................... for the 11's!!!! :) :)

Lost 5lb this week, thought it was a 2 or 3 but shocked to see the 11's come up. So hope to see you all there soon :)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done!!

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Well I'm sad to say I'm leaving you ....................... for the 11's!!!! :) :)

Lost 5lb this week, thought it was a 2 or 3 but shocked to see the 11's come up. So hope to see you all there soon :)

Xxx

Well done!!! Fabulous result :) x

hannahsmumwillshrink said:

Xxx

Well done. Hopefully I shall see you down there soon! X

Xxx

Well done on the 11's and for such an amazing loss!!! :)

:welcome::newbie:s - well done on getting here.

Adios hannahsmumwillshrink and good riddance to the 11's! :D:D:D

Hi everyone
Hope you don't mind if I join you ? Nearly didn't weigh in yesterday as felt rubbish but glad I did as lost 2 and finally (only just) made it into the 12s!!

I'm a slow loser and have got 13.5 to go before I can think about the 11s. Anyway reading your messages and fab losses is keeping me inspired!

Have a great weekend

Thanks ! Started reading your diary for more ideas! Xx

Xxx

Well done, what a fab loss!

And well done everyone else too!

I lost 1lb this week so hoping for a bigger number next week, I am aiming to be better this week.
I want to start May in the 11's so really need ot get my act together!!

Hi everyone

What fab losses you all have, you're doing brilliantly!

I'm just about to re-start, going to my first class this thursday. Keep kidding myself that I can do it without class but I've put about half a stone on since I stopped going.

Will be joining you in the 12's shortly! Lol.

x

Well I'm back and, as predicted, it was a disaster. :( weighed in tonight and put on 4.5lbs over 2 weeks. I'm now at 13 on the dot but I'm not changing groups as it is merely a blip. :)

Plan of action for this week - I have bought the magazine and am planning to follow the 7 day menu plan, going shipping tonight so will buy the shopping list from the back (with a few moderations) and keep my fingers tightly crossed.

Good luck this week all.

dreamslim said:
Well I'm back and, as predicted, it was a disaster. :( weighed in tonight and put on 4.5lbs over 2 weeks. I'm now at 13 on the dot but I'm not changing groups as it is merely a blip. :)

Plan of action for this week - I have bought the magazine and am planning to follow the 7 day menu plan, going shipping tonight so will buy the shopping list from the back (with a few moderations) and keep my fingers tightly crossed.

Good luck this week all.

You had a good time then ;) yeah you prob loose most of that next week! Fingers crossed x

Keldelacoe said:
You had a good time then ;) yeah you prob loose most of that next week! Fingers crossed x

Yeah it was well worth it. Haha. Just wish I could do all those things and not put on 4.5lbs. Hehe.

Lots of water and melon for me next week. :)

ScarlettStar86 said:
Much to my amazement and a lot of back peddling this week I have lost 2 1/2 lbs giving me my 1 stone award and making me 11st12lbs! Bye bye all and see you in the 11s really soon xxx

Well done - hopefully see you soon x

Back