Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

. . . going shipping tonight. . .
Can I come with you please? I really fancy a holiday onboard a ship! :D

Well done though chica for getting your head down and following the 7-day plan. They usually give people a big boost.

Well, a flukey STS for me today.

I was showing a small gain on Friday and knowing that we were going to be eating well with friends over the weekend I was expecting a gain.

So head down this week and try to get back to target methinks

Hi all,another 2.6lbs loss 4 me this wk. That brings me 2 12st 1.5lbs. So happy! Love the sw diet an this site has certainly made it so easy with all the support,recipes

1lb off for me yesterday so still firmly in the 12s as 12 stone 12 :)

Hi I want to join!!

Started slimming world at hone on jan 20th at 13 stone 3.5lb now I'm 12 stone 3lb just lost my first stone last week and I CAN NOT WAIT to be in the 11s, I don't remember the last time I weighed in the 11s 4/5 years ago!

Good luck everyone :)

Hey! I weighed last night at 13.01 so HOPEFULLY i will be with you guys this time next week!! :) Finally!!!!

Another 2lb off last night now at 12st 11.5lb getting there slowly x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sobs a little I've been here so long lol, but finally woo woo I'm leaving! 2 lb off for me, taking me to 11.13 :) SOW/SOM too :) good luck peeps, see you all soon x

Well done bunny that's great, I feel like I've been here forever also, hope to be joining you soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not sure whether it's the weather this week but when I looked at my diary ,I've had about 7 syns a day, usually I have them all! It's so hard getting a 2 LB off at this stage :( I'm not doing much exercise in this heat either, I really ned to sort my routine out for summer. Right now I feel sick with heat headache from the sun :( I'm sure you'll be following me soon xxx

well done bunny....I'm feeling a bit stuck but hopefully it wont be too many weeks til i get into the 11's with you !

Sobs a little I've been here so long lol, but finally woo woo I'm leaving! 2 lb off for me, taking me to 11.13 :) SOW/SOM too :) good luck peeps, see you all soon x
Yay & well done Bunny - just you toddle off to the 11's!!! :D

Well done everyone!!
I'm edging closer + closer another 1.5lb off tonight taking me to 12 3.5 I cannot wait to have an 11 at the beginning!

Back