Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

1.5lb off this week so down to 12st 5.5. Hoping to be out of here by the end of April! Not that I don't love it in here but...well, y'know I reckon I'd love it more in the 11-10st group! :)

Last edited:
Hello all,

I hope you dont mind me joining you for a bit!

I got to target of 10st 7 about a year ago and then gradually started putting it back on, over the last 2 months i have been back in the 12s, Im now 12st 1 but i really cant seem to get below the 12 mark!!!

I think its my platuex place as i remember having this difficultly a while back.

xx

Hello chica - fancy meeting you here!
Think I need to come over there and attack that pesky pound.

Hi, welcome to the 12's newbies. :wavey:

I lost a suprising 2lb today, I was expecting and deserving a maintain so was very pleased but in true 'me' style ended up a bit disapointed that I didn't get another 1/2lb to get my 2st award:rolleyes:

I will be getting it next week although i'm not sure what group i'll be going to yet as I can't get to my normal meeting!

1lb off for me this week taking to to 12.1lbs hoping for a maintain next week as I'm away all weekend and have lost this weight quite quick! Also got SOM!!! Whoop whoop. Good luck to everyone this week

Weigh in tmra I'm nervous as feeling bloated and went shopping tonight and felt just as big even though I've lost a stone :( got 3.5lb at least to do to get in 11s so won't do it this week but I'm hoping by next week!

loveheart<3 said:
Weigh in tmra I'm nervous as feeling bloated and went shopping tonight and felt just as big even though I've lost a stone :( got 3.5lb at least to do to get in 11s so won't do it this week but I'm hoping by next week!

Well I stayed the same felt like no change :( feeling disheartened as I have been really good all week and within syns exersising and drinking lots of water but I suppose it has to even out some days! Feeling rubbish tho :'(

Hello chica - fancy meeting you here!
Think I need to come over there and attack that pesky pound.

Hello there!! :D

If you would i much appreciate it! Stoopid lb!!

If you are coming to beat up that 1lb would you mind taking a few of his friends too :p

Thanks for the welcome!

Well done Pepsi and Foxy for the losses xxx

a pound off for me ( amazingly as I was away all weekend ) so Im down to 12 2.5 .. I can smell those 11s !!

a pound off for me ( amazingly as I was away all weekend ) so Im down to 12 2.5 .. I can smell those 11s !!

Well done PiX! Its brilliant to come on here and see all your losses, this is obviously a very encouraging forum!! xx

Well done everyone on your losses.

I re-joined class had had my first weigh-in last night 12st 3.5lbs. I'm happy to join you all but hopefully not for long (no offence!!) :D

Jo xx

Omg everyone!
i am so pleased to say I am now in the 12 stone category!
once I get into my 11s I'll be back in my pre uni weight
once I get into 10s I'll be my lightest I ever remember!

anyway I have just switched from WW to SW! Any advice?
i have lost 25lbs since Christmas! I surprise myself! Never thought I'd be in my 12s

Back