Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done everyone on your losses.

I re-joined class had had my first weigh-in last night 12st 3.5lbs. I'm happy to join you all but hopefully not for long (no offence!!) :D

Jo xx

Hey we have the same starting weight! And similar weight left to lose :)

Hello!! Can I join you?
I started SW on 13th january and have lost 20lbs and am now in the 12's (just!!) I'm really pleased as its at least 5 years since I was 12 stone anything. Hope I'm not here for too long but I'm averaging 1.5- 2lbs a week so hoping for a couple of months if I behave!!

I am currently 12 - 4 but things have been slow going for a while now so could be a few weeks before I get into the 11s. This is the lowest I have weighed in about 6 years!!

Hello all

Weighed in this week and am happy to say I'm joining you all in the 12s!! I'm 12 st 12 lb so have a way to go til the 11s. Wish me luck! X

Sophx_2305 said:
Hello all

Weighed in this week and am happy to say I'm joining you all in the 12s!! I'm 12 st 12 lb so have a way to go til the 11s. Wish me luck! X

Good luck

I put on half a pound this week& haven't been great since (rose & kettle chips in the sun definitely aren't very SW friendly). I have ordered a red day recipe book & reread some magazines to try & get me back on track. I feel like I'm in a bit of a rut.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.
Xx

I'm still here at 12.6 now might still be here a while. Welcome to everybody who has joined us recently x

Hiya all

Back again determined to get rid of this weight again but this time get to my target and stay there!! Lost 3.5lb this week and have set a mini target of 12st by 27/4 so 7 lb to get rid of :cross:

Good morning and good luck everyone.
Today I am well p***** off as I have had a gain of
2 1/2 lbs which means I have now only lost 7 lbs since January aargh. I have tried doing Red/Green which seems to be making it worse so back to EE from today for a few days to see if that makes a difference. I think that I also have to go back to the beginning and read my books as I can't see where I am going wrong.
Lots of exercise needed this week I think
Well done to everyone that's lost this week or STS x

Omg everyone!
i am so pleased to say I am now in the 12 stone category!
once I get into my 11s I'll be back in my pre uni weight
once I get into 10s I'll be my lightest I ever remember!

anyway I have just switched from WW to SW! Any advice? i have lost 25lbs since Christmas! I surprise myself! Never thought I'd be in my 12s

Hi Purpled :)

Well done on your loss so far! How did you find WW? Its never really appealed to me (iv never actually tried it) as I've always got the vibe from others that you can't really eat much on it! I've always done SW for this reason as you never go hungry and it also seems to focus more on healthy eating. I've eaten WW micro meals in the past, the chicken curry one I remember was quite nice but they are so unhealthy so I wouldn't eat them again.

What plan are you following? The best advice I could give is to really get the speed foods and superfree foods (even on red and green but more importantly on extra easy) in your diet as when I eat more of these, I get a better weight loss and I know a few other members on here have said the same. Minimins is great for support so I'm sure if you have any worries or questions, someone on here will know the answer :)

Good luck to you with SW, hope you love it as much as I do!

xxx

xxx

I switched from WW to SW for the exact same thing jade! was always hungry :( most of my weight came off with WW and it is slower with SW but i am happier in what i'm eating etc and at least it is coming off!

Ive neva tried ww but my friend does it n shes always eatin there meals and toffees. We started at the same time and we r losing at roughly the same pace so i think its just preference really althou i tell her about meals i hav made like diet coke chicken n she says she wants to try it but then complains she doesnt know how to point it up and she always has a friday night treat were as i always try not to lol

Hiya everyone :) I joined sw 2 weeks ago loosing 4lb in my first week putting me just in the 12 st bracket (12st 13lb) so I would love to join you all here if you don't mind x x Emma-Louise x x

Afternoon all!

Im really going for it this week, i wasnt too good over the weekend and struggled to get into a size 14 bridesmaid dress, Ive got 28 days before the wedding so hopefully i'll get more off by then and it'll at least be comfortable.

So far im 100% and have avoided the toblerones on the desk behind me!! xx

Hi everyone :wavey:

I have been on Sw now for a few wks and have lost 5.5lbs averaging 1lb a week - TBH I was hoping for more but I have to look at it that 1lb a week = 52lbs in a year which is 3st 10lbs which would take me to below my target (I only want to lost 33lbs) so in a year I could reach target :bliss:

I weigh in on Tuesdays so tomorrow I will see if done better this week as STS last week - thinking it could be fluid but now sure, need to wait another few wks to see if pattern occuring.

I would really like support and love to offer it to everyone while I am in my 12s.

I am now 12St 1.6!!! So, so close. I think the last time I was 11 something I was about 13 so I will be absolutely ecstatic to see the 11s!

I've been sorting through some old clothes today and some of them now fit. Lots will in another 10lbs or so.

Chipmunk89 said:
I am now 12St 1.6!!! So, so close. I think the last time I was 11 something I was about 13 so I will be absolutely ecstatic to see the 11s!

Oh so close , I can't seem to loose any lately got into the 12's but sticking now so frustrating,
I'm the same tho I can't even remember seeing an 11 on the scales it was obviously before I started to worry about weight or should I say peer presure made me , I can remember weighing myself about age 13 and it was 13 something , so really can't wait to hav an 11 show now but I think it gonna be a while :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back