Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I'm 12 stone 1lb - weigh in tomorrow (Tuesday) and no offence, but I'm hoping I'm going to be leaving you lot lol!

If not, you will have to put up with a very miserable and disgruntled 12 stoner - as I have been as good as gold this week.

Alycyn1980 said:
Hi everyone :wavey:

I have been on Sw now for a few wks and have lost 5.5lbs averaging 1lb a week - TBH I was hoping for more but I have to look at it that 1lb a week = 52lbs in a year which is 3st 10lbs which would take me to below my target (I only want to lost 33lbs) so in a year I could reach target :bliss:

I weigh in on Tuesdays so tomorrow I will see if done better this week as STS last week - thinking it could be fluid but now sure, need to wait another few wks to see if pattern occuring.

I would really like support and love to offer it to everyone while I am in my 12s.

Should have said I am 12st 5lbs!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I STS this week :( still in the 12s but i am never gonna hit my target date now :(

I've been stupid tonight, the night before wi and I've had popcorn and a slice of cheese tomato pizza and 3 garlic bread :-( took the kids to the cinema and obviously showed 0 will power. I jumped on the scales just now and they say 12 st 13 lb, I was 12st 9lb this morning :-(

emmathebakewelltart said:
I've been stupid tonight, the night before wi and I've had popcorn and a slice of cheese tomato pizza and 3 garlic bread :-( took the kids to the cinema and obviously showed 0 will power. I jumped on the scales just now and they say 12 st 13 lb, I was 12st 9lb this morning :-(

Don't think it turns ti fat that quickly, ok it was a n off and you enjoyed it..right? Although jumping on the scales straight after is daft ;) * slap wrist ;)

You had your weigh in today yet? Good luck ;)

It might Show next week or you may be ok x

Well done Morrigan!!!

2lb off 2nite :) Happy camper! Long wknd ahead with both my family & OH's family coming up. Should b ok if plan ahead!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Evening chicas. Got back late last night after a long weekend away of fun and debauchery! :D
And this is the first real chance I've had to get on here!

Well the scales were VERY kind to me this morning. Yet another STS for me. Flukey again methinks!
I'm maintaining really well - it just seems to be at 3 lbs over target!

Mind you, considering everything I've eaten since last Thursday I am actually very happy with a STS. Not only did we have 3 meals out on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights - we went out for a 3 course lunch on Monday. I obviously know how to pick the right foods now after nearly 6 long years!

Hey ho - I'll get back there eventually, although technically I am still maintaining !!!!

Welcome to all your newbies to the 12's - there's been a few since I went away.
Congrats to Morrigan and sarah29704 - well done in getting to the 11's. Good riddance chicas !!! :8855:

Last edited:
Back