Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everybody

I am 12.6 and weigh at boots but I may find it hard to weigh for the next three weeks as my hubby is away in Kenya so I'm hoping I'm under 12s by then :)

I have decided though to actually go to group...I have lost 2stone on my own but still have another 3 so I think my next weigh in will be a group one!

Good luck everybody this week x

arghhh i've had such a bad week, just can't get motivated atall! after my STS on monday (i eat so well last week too) I felt really disheartened and each day i have all good intentions of being good then can't :( every now and again i get like this i'll probably gain on monday and hopefully that will give me the kick i need!

arghhh i've had such a bad week, just can't get motivated atall! after my STS on monday (i eat so well last week too) I felt really disheartened and each day i have all good intentions of being good then can't :( every now and again i get like this i'll probably gain on monday and hopefully that will give me the kick i need!

Hi Rosa, don't be disheartened - we all have days like this but your WI was on Monday so you still have a few days to get back on track again.

If I am like that I just sit down and plan my day the night before planning on no syns so that if you want a wee blow out at night you can have that glass of wine or some chocolate - what ever takes your fancy. I hope you are feeling in a better frame of mind and even if you have a blow out for the rest of the week still go to WI on Monday cos the usual thing is miss one WI think you will get back on track and the next thing you know you will have missed loads of meetings.

You are doing so well with your weight loss. Gather up some weights or similar to the weight you have lost and Biggest Loser style carry it about with you for a wee while - this should give you the motivation to carry on :hug99:

. . . Gather up some weights or similar to the weight you have lost and Biggest Loser style carry it about with you for a wee while - this should give you the motivation to carry on :hug99:
This is such a good idea. Funnily enough my hubby only said this to me a couple of weeks ago.
I've lost 30 kg which weighs more than the small gas bottles we use for our heater. So I tried to pick one up and I struggled.
That really pulled me up short - how on earth did I walk around carrying that amount of extra weight all the time?

This is such a good idea. Funnily enough my hubby only said this to me a couple of weeks ago.
I've lost 30 kg which weighs more than the small gas bottles we use for our heater. So I tried to pick one up and I struggled.
That really pulled me up short - how on earth did I walk around carrying that amount of extra weight all the time?

I know the feeling!! I walked home the other day (nearly 3 miles) with a rucksack on my back, i got home and weighed it (as you do) and it weighed 2 stone!! I could not believe how much harder it made the walk back and that i use to carry that all day every day!!! xx

Me the same I couldn't carry my toddler around with me all day lol. I'll be glad though when I have lost another toddler and a half ;)

I lost 3lbs at WI so now I'm 12-10!! Will update myself on the list later!

Hi Rosa, don't be disheartened - we all have days like this but your WI was on Monday so you still have a few days to get back on track again.

If I am like that I just sit down and plan my day the night before planning on no syns so that if you want a wee blow out at night you can have that glass of wine or some chocolate - what ever takes your fancy. I hope you are feeling in a better frame of mind and even if you have a blow out for the rest of the week still go to WI on Monday cos the usual thing is miss one WI think you will get back on track and the next thing you know you will have missed loads of meetings.

You are doing so well with your weight loss. Gather up some weights or similar to the weight you have lost and Biggest Loser style carry it about with you for a wee while - this should give you the motivation to carry on :hug99:

thanks for the words of encouragement! I've been back on track today, had loads of superfree and some meat and fish too, got the rest of my week meals planned out so hopefully monday shouldn't be too bad! xxx

sally28 said:
Hey! I weighed last night at 13.01 so HOPEFULLY i will be with you guys this time next week!! :) Finally!!!!

Hey Sall!!! Long time!! Im weighing in. At 13 1 as well.... I swear we have the same body!! Going to all u can eat 2mrw to celebrate my promotion in work :) so going to try sneak in an extra work out for damage limitation, be great if we cud get on to 12s together!! Xx

Hi all, can I join please currently at 12.6 and at 5"5 still pretty overweight, my starting weight was 14.1, would love to get into the elevens as could see the finishing post then, would like to finish at 10 stone.....................

And a welcome from me too Kirsti and Tractor girl

At WI last night I weighed 12 stone!!!! I may be leaving you all :-( hoping to maintain next week got a heavy drinking weekend coming up! Good luck to everyone and happy easter!

Back