Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

foxy_lox said:
At WI last night I weighed 12 stone!!!! I may be leaving you all :-( hoping to maintain next week got a heavy drinking weekend coming up! Good luck to everyone and happy easter!

Good luck foxy lox.

I've been pretty good this week although I'm going to Harry ransdems tonight before the cinema so that's pretty high syn I think. It's eat in so is smaller portions than a take away so I'm not 100% sure how to syn it.

-3lbs this week its finally going in the right direction again! :)

12.8 1/2 now

1.5 lbs to get 7 stone off, wowsa feels so unreal

Hi all after sts last week lost 1 and 1/2 this week to take me to 12.12. Tried to do more exercise so really pleased! Good luck everyone
Xx

-3lbs this week its finally going in the right direction again! :)

12.8 1/2 now

1.5 lbs to get 7 stone off, wowsa feels so unreal
And so close to the century club too! Well done chica.

Pommette said:
And so close to the century club too! Well done chica.

Century club? X

foxy_lox said:
At WI last night I weighed 12 stone!!!! I may be leaving you all :-( hoping to maintain next week got a heavy drinking weekend coming up! Good luck to everyone and happy easter!

Wow Liz!! Ur doing amazingly!!! Ur stomping ahead!!! Me n Sally shud be in the 12s this week we r both weighing in at 13"1! Well done u, ur a real inspiration xxx

emma_partington27 said:
After my week on holiday i hav a very bad feeling that i may hav joined this group a little 2 early! Wont know officially till thursday so got till then to try n undo the damage!

Ohhhh another week almost yet :) I'm sure you will be fine, you got to enjoy holidays :)

Fingers crossed for Thursday :)

Keldelacoe said:
Ohhhh another week almost yet :) I'm sure you will be fine, you got to enjoy holidays :)

Fingers crossed for Thursday :)

Yes but theres enjoyin n then bein plain out greedy just had my last naughty meal out n even thou i was full still managed to squeeze in a enormous amount ov ice cream!!!
Speed soup i think for sure is needed lol

Hi everyone. Had my weigh in thurday, lost 2.5lbs so i'm now at 12st 1lb. I'm hoping next week will be a tearful goodbye to you all lol :cry:

Jo x

Hi all. Weighed in this morning and have lost another 1lb a loss but not gr8 in my eyes but having kids off school makes it a bit more difficult with things and want to pick a lot more. Hopefully still get to my mini target. :cross:

OMG just looked back on these threads and I have been here since 18/12/11 and I am still not ready to leave.
1 1/2 off for me this week so another 2 1/2 still needed to get to the 11's. My next goal has to be to make sure that I am out of here before 18/04/12. I must now be a veteran.
Happy Easter everyone x

The way I look at it Angem the slower it comes off the more likely it is to stay off (and you don't get saggy skin!!).

would like to say hi i will hopefully be joining you guys in the next week or two so excited haven been in the 12s since i fell pregnant nearly 3 yrs ago:)

cat yoyo greaves said:
would like to say hi i will hopefully be joining you guys in the next week or two so excited haven been in the 12s since i fell pregnant nearly 3 yrs ago:)

Hi Cat, just got in here myself - good luck xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Off work 2day, parents were up 4 wknd, they left couple hrs ago. Bn Gd all wknd but now all I want 2 do is eat :-( I get weighed in 2moro 2! There r 2 caramel Easter eggs in the fridge - help!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back