Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Keldelacoe said:
Ohhh I'm hoping to in the next few weeks too! Been piddling about for a few weeks now :/

Hopefully now Easters over we can all get out of here into 11s! How many lbs r you untill 11s? I havny been in that weight for 5-6 years! Xx

loveheart<3 said:
Hopefully now Easters over we can all get out of here into 11s! How many lbs r you untill 11s? I havny been in that weight for 5-6 years! Xx

I didn't eat any eggs but had friends to visit so been knocking back the vodka and wine a bit lol! I was 12.6 last week not weighed in yet! So excited about getting in the 11's too think its about 6 years for me too when I was pregnant with my daughter and had another 3 since then including twins so I'm super excited :D x

WI 2nite, lost 1 so down 2 12st 2. Its bn a few yrs since I was in the 11s. Think b a few wks b4 then but happy 2 take my time :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
WI 2nite, lost 1 so down 2 12st 2. Its bn a few yrs since I was in the 11s. Think b a few wks b4 then but happy 2 take my time :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Well done fantastic!! Hope you enjoyed the burgers :)

Hey people, hope you dont mind me joining in this group :D had my WI tonight and now in the next stone bracket ;) good luck for everyone elses weigh in this week!! xx

soontobeslim10 said:
Hey people, hope you dont mind me joining in this group :D had my WI tonight and now in the next stone bracket ;) good luck for everyone elses weigh in this week!! xx

Hi there *waves*

Hi all!

Had a super weigh in tonight, and have joined a few weeks earlier than planned (not that I'm complaining :)). I cant tell you how excited I am to see a "12" at the start of my weight! So good, can't wait to hit those 11's. I plan to do this by Jubilee weekend in June, as I have a Uni reunion, and the last time they saw me back in 2008 I weighed in the 11's. So fingers crossed I can manage that in the next 7 weeks! eek!

I am starting my weight loss at 5foot10 and 12st 5 pounds. Most important to me is getting the weight off my face! Originally I was 14 stone but I stopped dieting for a while since I got into the 12st region. Now it's time to see 11st. Honestly the moment that I see the number 11 on the scale I will be so happy, as originally before i put on weight i was 11 stone and a very comfortable weight :) Good luck to everyone else too :)

Wi tonight and lost 2 1/2 lbs so am at 12 st 11 lb now :) Very pleased with my loss but still a long way to go til the 11s so you're stuck with me for a while yet! Xx

Please can I join you :) Finally weighed in last night in the 12s! 12.12 1/2

Keldelacoe said:
I didn't eat any eggs but had friends to visit so been knocking back the vodka and wine a bit lol! I was 12.6 last week not weighed in yet! So excited about getting in the 11's too think its about 6 years for me too when I was pregnant with my daughter and had another 3 since then including twins so I'm super excited :D x

Haha me either no choc at all mainly alcohol or eating out! Was out all weekend for my bfs bday Wooops! We can do it few more weeks :) I'm so excited!!

I STS this week so another week in the 12s but hope to leaving you all very soon. I am moving from tuesday to saturday weigh in cant see me doing it this week x

Count me in! I'm was 12st 9.5lbs at last week's WI - will see where I am tomorrow night... Haven't seen 11 something for about 7-8 years! Getting to 11.13 will also take me out of the obese BMI range so this is a biggie for me - bring on the 11s! :D

slscarborough said:
I STS this week so another week in the 12s but hope to leaving you all very soon. I am moving from tuesday to saturday weigh in cant see me doing it this week x

Ooohhhh the Easter eggs ?

oooh I wish I wasn't!! DD's eggs keep calling me-I wouldn't have any of the big ones but I keep having the mini ones from the egghunt!

slscarborough said:
I havent touched my easter egg yet - have been encouraging OH to eat it for me. I am not that into chocolate anyway.

Sorry I quoted the wrong comment this wasn't for you lol it was for Emma

emma_partington27 said:
Ive got a feeling tomoz i cud b leaving ya not to go down but up :( been a very naughty girl

How did you do?

Back