Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

emma_partington27 said:
Im leaving ya all :( ive put on 2lbs im now 13st 1 1/2lbs :(

You'll be back in no time! X

12st 4.5lb this morning so not far to go but think i'l be here a while longer as its my birthday next week and got a few days/nights out planned!

I lost 2 this week, taking me to 12st 8lb.
H has got a few days off work this next week so I am going to really hammer the gym but that could go either way for me with regards to weight loss so next week will be a suprise!

Hi all, after a really bad Easter weekend of eating and drinking the wrong things, just been weighed and I have lost another 2lb !!!! amazing and odd as when I am good I don't tend to lose as much, anyway still with you guys at 12.4 but really hope that I can say goodbye in the next 2 - 3 weeks, seeing 11 stone again will be fab, can't wait xx

Well I stayed at my mums last night so had to weigh in on her scales from what I remember they weigh slightly more than mine but weighed in normal time and lost 1.5lb woohooo :)

I'm exactly 12 stone now, next week I might be gone! Can smell the 11s! Xxx

Hi all,

Well done on all your losses. I put on half a pound this week, which I am really happy with as I was on holiday in Italy this week. I'm now 12st 2lbs so am hoping in at least two weeks to be in the 11's.

Xx

Well done all of you, my weigh in is Monday! Was 12.6 and I have beena saint so I'm hoping I'm a bit closer to the 11's next week :)

1lb on for me and deserved now 12st 1lb

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I put 1lb on too-also justified-too much chocolate!!!

Hi everyone, I'm hoping I can join you as currently at 12.7 and back on sw after 2 years away! Last time I lost nearly 3s for my wedding but have put 1s back on and now need to lose it again! Think I'll join a group next week to keep me going x

Hi everyone, I'm hoping I can join you as currently at 12.7 and back on sw after 2 years away! Last time I lost nearly 3s for my wedding but have put 1s back on and now need to lose it again! Think I'll join a group next week to keep me going x

hi nikki

welcome :)

Hiya all well done to slscarborough, welcome to nikkih81. I managed to lose 1.5lb so pleased as even had my Easter Egg. Kids back at school so will be better organised as back to work aswell. Out tonite though :party0048: !!

Hiya all well done to slscarborough, welcome to nikkih81. I managed to lose 1.5lb so pleased as even had my Easter Egg. Kids back at school this week so will be better organised as back to work aswell. Out tonite though :party0048: !!

Back