Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Ooh some more Newbies - welcome to you all.

And some departures - adios mis amigos!

Well done to you all

Last edited:
well i've had a bad week again, some good meals etc but also some crappy chocolate and things :( i'm in the process of moving house so it's all go go go so not had chance to diet properly! on the plus side, i have been doing lots of packing, decorating and scrubbing soooo maybe the excercise will help a bit haha i'm not that hopeful for monday again though! next week will probably be the same :( but at least im aware of a bad few weeks then i will be back on 100%

Good morning everyone, lost 2 lb this week and finally got my 3 stone award and have now lost just over halfway to target. Only 1 lb needed to get into the 11st to 10st (ooh that sounds awesome) so hopefully I will get there next week x

Well done Angem!

Lost 1/2lb this week so I'm now 12st 1/2lb so if I lose 1lb or more it will be bye bye from me. Here's hoping!

Just had a slip up at lunch, husband is very hungover and wants TGI Fridays for lunch and I couldn't resist a burger! I didn't eat all my chips though an as I've not had many syns do far this week hoping I don't have any more syns I might be ok..... Argh!

RosaxEx said:
well i've had a bad week again, some good meals etc but also some crappy chocolate and things :( i'm in the process of moving house so it's all go go go so not had chance to diet properly! on the plus side, i have been doing lots of packing, decorating and scrubbing soooo maybe the excercise will help a bit haha i'm not that hopeful for monday again though! next week will probably be the same :( but at least im aware of a bad few weeks then i will be back on 100%

I could have written this post. Feel awful this week coz I been staying between the old flat and my parents (I'm going to them for 2 weeks until I move into the new flat) so not planned any meals, dreading weigh in tomorrow but just gotta draw a line under it and move on.

it's so stressful isn't it! I just can't wait to just get it all over with and start properly again!! I was going to skip weigh in tomorrow but i am going to stick with it, i've gained a few times though and at least i will know this time it's for a reason but at least i will know! x

RosaxEx said:
it's so stressful isn't it! I just can't wait to just get it all over with and start properly again!! I was going to skip weigh in tomorrow but i am going to stick with it, i've gained a few times though and at least i will know this time it's for a reason but at least i will know! x

I know, I feel exactly the same. Was thinking of skipping weigh in coz I seem to have been up and down for the last few months and really didn't want to gain this week.

weigh in this morning and a loss of 3.5lbs :) woop! still here but at 12st 2.5 now I can smell the 11's :)

Well I posted on here the other day that I weighed in and had lost 1.5lb but I had to weigh myself at my mums as I wasn't at home once I got home and weighed on my scales I had actually lost 3.5lb!! I weighed myself the next day to check it wasn't a fluke and I was the same 11 stone 12 lb WOOOO HOOOO so happy I'm in the 11s :) havnt been this weight for about 6 years! so I guess I'll c u all over the other side!!

Well I posted on here the other day that I weighed in and had lost 1.5lb but I had to weigh myself at my mums as I wasn't at home once I got home and weighed on my scales I had actually lost 3.5lb!! I weighed myself the next day to check it wasn't a fluke and I was the same 11 stone 12 lb WOOOO HOOOO so happy I'm in the 11s :) havnt been this weight for about 6 years! so I guess I'll c u all over the other side!!

well done :) hope to see u soon :)

Well done loveheart and enjoy the 11's.

How confused do you want to be?
Since last OFFICIAL WI 2 weeks ago I've lost 1½ lbs.
BUT . . . when I got on the scales a day early last week for an unofficial WI, I was up by 2¼ lbs - putting me at 5¼ lbs over target. :eek:

Once we got back from the apartment I've had 5 angelic red days with hardly any carbs .
The red days have worked big time and I've lost 3¾ lbs ! Almost unheard of for me.
I've only ever lost 3 lbs in a week twice before and 2 lbs in a week just 12 times (and that's in 5½ years!!!)

So I'm now back to just 1½ lbs (0.7 kg) over target and back below 12st at 11st 11½ lbs (I "live" here as I don't want to go into the 10's so won;t be saying goodbye)

I'm well pleased!

Don't know whether I can lose the 1½ lbs this week what with mum being here but I shall give it a bleddy good try!

Ah thank you everyone I felt bad after I posted like I was gloating but I'm honestly over the moon! Doesn't feel real! In sure I'll be seeing someone you very soon! :) Don't mean to be rude but I'm hoping I don't come back! Lol xx

loveheart<3 said:
Ah thank you everyone I felt bad after I posted like I was gloating but I'm honestly over the moon! Doesn't feel real! In sure I'll be seeing someone you very soon! :) Don't mean to be rude but I'm hoping I don't come back! Lol xx

Nah dont b silly thats the aim ov it to get into the nxt group! Pleased for ya well dun xx

I know, I feel exactly the same. Was thinking of skipping weigh in coz I seem to have been up and down for the last few months and really didn't want to gain this week.
Well I weighed and sts! Wooo v good co sidering and also because totm! X

Well I weighed and sts! Wooo v good co sidering and also because totm! X

Seriously? Me too, lol, not the STS bit, haven't found that out yet but the star week bit. I'm n the injection as well and normally get affected by star week but get affected really bad every 3 months when I'm due the injection and that is this week, grrrrrrrrrr, feel horibly bloated and fat. Weigh in in 30 mins :sigh::cry:

Back