Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Seriously? Me too, lol, not the STS bit, haven't found that out yet but the star week bit. I'm n the injection as well and normally get affected by star week but get affected really bad every 3 months when I'm due the injection and that is this week, grrrrrrrrrr, feel horibly bloated and fat. Weigh in in 30 mins :sigh::cry:

good luck, u might be suprised :)

Good luck dreamslim! Let us know the results soon!

I'm on the implant and when I first went on it it was star months for me, literally! I'm now just really irregular but its heaven compared to before. I'm due for it taking out soon and really don't think I'll be getting it put back in. I think its time they invented contraception for men, now that is a thought! xx

liliferjade said:
Good luck dreamslim! Let us know the results soon!

I'm on the implant and when I first went on it it was star months for me, literally! I'm now just really irregular but its heaven compared to before. I'm due for it taking out soon and really don't think I'll be getting it put back in. I think its time they invented contraception for men, now that is a thought! xx

Yeah, if only. They get it easy, no contraception that messes with their hormones, no child birth and it's easier for them to lose weight. Lol.

I put on 1.5lbs can't say I didn't deserve it but also I wore jeans tonight and been wearing leggings for weeks do fingers crossed that it's mostly that. :)

Oh I hated both the injection and the implant I put three stone on within the year I was on the injection, was constantly on with them both and suffered constant migraines :-( I'm trying the merina coil next week lets see how that affects me!

I was given the option of injection but heard that it attributed 2 weight gain. I was on ovranette but aft 10yrs & migraines & medication 4 the migraines 1 Dr put 2 & 2 2gether as ovranette high risk of strokes & i had bn gettin numbness & tingling down my face when had migraines, Dr not impressed that wasn't discovered earlier. Now on cerasette & i have nite had * wk 4 bout 6 months. Think i will stick with that! x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
I was given the option of injection but heard that it attributed 2 weight gain. I was on ovranette but aft 10yrs & migraines & medication 4 the migraines 1 Dr put 2 & 2 2gether as ovranette high risk of strokes & i had bn gettin numbness & tingling down my face when had migraines, Dr not impressed that wasn't discovered earlier. Now on cerasette & i have nite had * wk 4 bout 6 months. Think i will stick with that! x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Ive just gone to cerasette the first week i was on it thou omg did i crave chocolate lol im ok now thou thankfully :)

I have to be honest I've never had a problem with the injection BUT I've got to be more prepared. The reason it contributes to weight gain is because you have 3 months worth of period symptoms at the time it's due so the NEED (and it really is a need) to eat junk food and stodgy stuff is intensified dramatically.
I normally try and keep loads of potatoes and pasta around at this time and make some fake-aways but the problem is that I've been moving so relying on meals cooked by my partner and my dad and also moving has meant I completely forgot it was due so had just assumed that the extra appetite was down to the extra physical activity.

Just had my first unofficial weigh in, 2lbs off so now 12.5. Think I'll join an actual group this week as will hopefully get more help there. Good luck for the week everyone x

Hi just joining in this site today At SW since November 11 Currently 12 st 9 with weigh in tonight! Love this idea of counting down to get in the next group Great motivation

carjam said:
Hi just joining in this site today At SW since November 11 Currently 12 st 9 with weigh in tonight! Love this idea of counting down to get in the next group Great motivation

Hi carjam :))

Joined a group today and weighed in at 12.7lbs :( guess there's a difference in scales but still pretty annoying. Hopefully I'll have better news next week

12 -8 last night so down 1 lb Happy with that Would like 2 off next week though

emma_partington27 said:
Lost 3 1/2lbs whoop im back with ya xx

Woo hoo! Fabulous! I knew u would be! Well done :) x

Lost 3.5lbs.... so now 11.11.5 so leaving you all, good luck, cant wait to see you all in the 11's. Keep going we can do this! All the best Foxy x x x x

foxy_lox said:
Lost 3.5lbs.... so now 11.11.5 so leaving you all, good luck, cant wait to see you all in the 11's. Keep going we can do this! All the best Foxy x x x x

Well done foxy :) hoping I'll be seeing you in the next few weeks :)

Back