Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Shelster said:
Well fine that's great.:)

I meant well done!! Predictive text pain in the ass

tinkagem said:
oh my god- oh my god- oh my god
So just weighed in (I didnt stay this week)................. 12stone 0.5lb = 4lb loss this week.
With any luck i'll be gone, and out of the 12s forever!

Fabulous :D well done x x

tinkagem said:
oh my god- oh my god- oh my god
So just weighed in (I didnt stay this week)................. 12stone 0.5lb = 4lb loss this week.
With any luck i'll be gone, and out of the 12s forever!

Wooohooo 4lbs so do tell us what you have done this week for such a fab loss well done :)

Firstly, I wasn't doing anything different.
Most days I have had baked beans and lean bacon. Some days with toast, some not.
Lunch has been stir fry, jacket and beans, packet sauce
Tea has been mega mixed grill, stir fry, spag bol, Really huge meals which were free syns from the website.
Snacks: Muller light Milkshake with syn free ice cream.

Syn wise, I've had ALOT of chocolate, when i say alot... I mean ALOT(400g worth of whole nut, plus easter eggs!)

I've exercised using the 30 day shred dvd.

I am not syning like I did last week though, as I know I will not be as lucky next week.

Meal planning for the week has helped me though x

The 400g of choc was over 3 days and 4 good days, where I tried not to syn at all x

Add a mullerlight to 250ml semi skimmed (or skimmed) and whisk or blend! (any flavour is great)
I also made syn free ice cream, and use some of that to make it even thicker....Lush! It's free if you use the milk as HCA x

liliferjade said:
When you say mullerlight milkshake, do you mean a mullerlight and a milkshake? Or am I hearing right that there is a way to make milkshake out of a muller? :p Getting a bit excited now ;) xxx

Adding milk to a muller is v do-able

I had mine for breakfast this morning. I don't know why, but sipping at this lushious creation I found on here -It fills me right up. (FOR FREEEE)
So far have had, Strawberry, Vanilla, Toffee and Cherry! YUM!

Hi, I am new to this site. I'm currently 12st 8.5lb and although this is not my heaviest it's way off my lightest. It's given me a push lately when my 5 year old asked my I had a fat tummy. I started SW yesterday and am looking forward and very hopeful that I will be 3 stone lighter by the end of this year. It would be amazing to go to the Xmas party this year in that killer dress feeling amazing. Hope everyone is well and good luck with your journeys. xx

whooop ! 2lbs loss this week takes me to 11 st 13 ... !!! Im not moving yet though, in case its a blip ...and cos you're all lovely here!

good luck everyone x x

piX128 said:
whooop ! 2lbs loss this week takes me to 11 st 13 ... !!! Im not moving yet though, in case its a blip ...and cos you're all lovely here!

good luck everyone x x

We will all be down in the 11 stones with u really soon

Well done such fab loss!!!

I have WI in the morning and think I'm down 5 lbs taking me to 12st12. Have been yoyoing for a year but am determined to get back into the 11's soon as hope to be trying for a baby soon.

Nice to hear all your losses. Hope you can make room for one more. MIA x

Hi everyone, managed a -2lb loss this week, even after a not so great week. Not going to complain, as I pulled myself back after making some slightly... dubious choices. :)

I've given myself a pretty tough challenge, to get to 12stone dead by June 2nd (5 weeks) for my Uni reunion, better get to that gym!

Hi everyone, lost 2.5lb this week so I'm now in the 11's and hoping for my half stone award. I want that sticker :D

I'm moving to the next forum where I'm sure I'll see you all very soon. xxx

Cheerio! Well done Lover!!
SEE you soon! xx

Back