Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Good morning everyone 1 1/2 of for me which takes me out of here woohoo, I hope that the 11's are easier to get out of than the 12's, hope to see you all soon x

Angem said:
Good morning everyone 1 1/2 of for me which takes me out of here woohoo, I hope that the 11's are easier to get out of than the 12's, hope to see you all soon x

Well done hope to see u there soon :)

I'm down to 12.0 as of today so won't be here that long :). Hopefully by next week I'll be in the 11s. Got s party next weekend tho but I'll be 100% :)

1.5 lb off for me so only another 3.5 to be in the next group but certainly not rushing it lol. Congrats to all.

Keldelacoe said:
Well done everybody! I'm 12 dead and weigh in tomorrow! Ooohhhh

Same as me woohooo let them 11s start showing on the scales :)

I weigh on a Sunday but attend class on a Monday evening if that makes sence lol

I always go by my Sunday weigh in as it's first thing in morning very little on so I'm 12.0

Next week I'm hoping everything crossed to be 11 something :)

Boots scales were out of order and I have had to takeuchi daughter to the baby hospice this afternoon :/ so it will have to be tomorrow boo!!thinking of changing to tomorrow anyway as the hubby gets weighed at group on Tuesday's! Watch this space lol

Evening All
I lost 4.5lb tonight, a huge amount. I put on 3 last week so i got my act together this week. did red all week and ate 5 scan bran every day and i'm so pleased it worked better than i had dare dream. I'm 12.2.5 now. i'm gunning for another good week and hopefully get down to 12st. good luck everyone.

Rose xxx

Hi can I join you please I weighed in at 12st 12 this morning xx

nikkih81 said:
Weighed in tonight instead of Weds as will be away and have lost only 1lb again. Feeling very frustrated!! :(

Why are you fustrated? It's not your weigh in day! It could be v different in two days! I'd be happy with 1lb in 5 days!

Just feeling like its very slow, I'm sticking to it 100% and exercising as well (which I didn't do the first time I was on sw) so think I expect a bigger loss?

Just feeling like its very slow, I'm sticking to it 100% and exercising as well (which I didn't do the first time I was on sw) so think I expect a bigger loss?

I have done every diet on the planet including meal replacement diets because I wanted to lose the weight fast!! but hun I always put it all back on, I am taking it slow this time 1 to 2lb a week and enjoying all the lovely healthy food on the way, its all about changing your life style or it wont work. good luck on your journey xxxx

Back