Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Very happy newbie alert :)
12 13 this morning sooooooooo hopefully staying put with you lovelies for a while x

Loving this journey this time! been on it many a time, but this is the time for me to get de flobbed!

Good luck this week :)
¨¨°º°º•!!Good Luck!!•º°º° ¨¨

weanio said:
Very happy newbie alert :)
12 13 this morning sooooooooo hopefully staying put with you lovelies for a while x

Loving this journey this time! been on it many a time, but this is the time for me to get de flobbed!

Good luck this week :)
¨¨°º°ºo!!Good Luck!!oº°º° ¨¨

Well done :)

Looks like I'm off as I weighed in at 11.13 with a 1lb loss, which I'll happily take since I came on this morning and look 9 months pregnant ;)

Hope you will all be following soon :) x

Well done!!! I hope to join u very soon :)

Hello all, I've just signed up but hoping not to be here for long. Started a few weeks ago at 178lb now think I am down to 170 but not sure as I work offshore where start weight was 178 now home and scales here showing actually 167 but don't want to depend on that as I'd be well depressed getting back offshore in a week or so to realise it was wrong, so I'll believe it when I'm back on the work scales!! Still, been sticking to plan and running 20 miles a week so got to see something sooner or later!

Weighed in tonight instead of Weds as will be away and have lost only 1lb again. Feeling very frustrated!! :(

times that 1lb by 52 and then tell me if that much lost in a yr is dissapointing .... a loss is a loss and its actually quite alot is 1 ib my sw consultant has a 2lb lump of fat and its mahoosive you should be very proud

Weighed in last night and lost 2 1/2lb so now down to 12st 8 1/2lb... I'm focused!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did my pre weigh, weigh today.
11 Stone 12lb. So I reckon I might just do it! woo

Well done ^
I lost my half stone in two weeks, which was so exciting!
It does make you think that you shouldve joined earlier! Hoping for another lb this week :D

We have very similar starting weights, and the same goal! You can do it!
I want to weigh 11 stone by June 9th as I have a wedding that I would rather feel slimmer for. Thats another stone to go! arrgh!

Ooooooh, Mexican. <3 it!

Vegetable chilli is only 3.5 syns on Extra Easy and a Margaritta is 6.5 syns!

Enjoy your Dinner. Keep up the brilliant work x

Weighed in tonight at 12.12 after a 3 lb gain last week taking me up to 13 st. Thrilled to have lost the holiday weight so quickly and very focused on getting into the 11s! Can't wait x

Hi I also weighed in this morning at 12st 12 so I've left the 13s behind and have come to join you all here instead! I havent been this low for over a year, cant wait to get to the 11s!

I'm still here hoping those scales will be friends with me but we shall see been 100% and they are gaining oh well it won't put me off I'll keep going as really want to see the 11s

Hello

I restarted SW at 12st 11lb, a bit gutting because before I went off the rails after having baby 4, I had got down too 11st 1lb :( Anyway, I started on Monday, so fingers crossed I can behave over the weekend and get a good loss, no offence to anyone, but I don't want to see you all (not in here anyway) for very long:p

Back