Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Only a 1lb loss this week, so now I am 11st13.5oz Wooooop!
I'll see you all REAL soon xxx

I was in the 14's at my highest but managed to lose a stone and a half to bring me into the 12's! Been stuck here for over a year now though, yo yo-ing up and down, hopefully slimming world will get me out of here for good! :D

-0.5lb down this week. Not great, but considering the week I've had I'm pleased its not a gain. Weighed in at 12st 8.5lb so hoping to have a great week, and get down to 12st 7lbs next saturday. :eek: optimism is the way forward

I've been a complete and utter pig and put on 4.5 lbs-taking me back to 13.05. Hope I'll be back in here again on friday.

Room for a littler one? I am scraping in by the skin of my teeth at 12.13.5. Will needs oodles of motivation to get down to 11s.

HI

I'm new to SW and weighed in at 12st 2 today hope to get into the 11st range by next Sunday!

Have a good week ahead!

cat yoyo greaves said:
times that 1lb by 52 and then tell me if that much lost in a yr is dissapointing .... a loss is a loss and its actually quite alot is 1 ib my sw consultant has a 2lb lump of fat and its mahoosive you should be very proud

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement.... Definitely helped me! Have had a naughty weekend as its husbands birthday but hoping not to have gained. Will find out on weds! Will be extra good until then! Good luck everyone for weigh in this week xx

liliferjade said:
Daisybell you can have my place... I'm finally moving on down to the 11's! Weighed in at 11.13 this morning :D See you all in the 11's soon! xxx

Well done and I hope to be chasing after you soon. That is extremely wishful thinking as I have only just dropped down to the 12s.

Well done everybody on your losses and welcome to everyone joining this week! i gained 2lb last week :( but I have been 100% this week, and it may have been star week last week which may not have helped tha gain so I have my fingers crossed for an ambitious 3lb off on wednesday which would give me my stone award. Here's hoping :eek:

Weighed in this morning and lost just under 4lb (3lb 14oz to be exact) That puts me at 12st 7lb 2oz. Hopefully I can get a 2lb off next week :)

i had a loss of -1lb tonight, so that puts me at 12 stone, 7lbs

another lb off last night 12st 11 now slow and steady wins the race

another pound off means that's two weeks in the high 11's now, so maybe i need to move on ..yey to the reason but boo as the support here has been amazing

xx

piX128 said:
another pound off means that's two weeks in the high 11's now, so maybe i need to move on ..yey to the reason but boo as the support here has been amazing

xx

Well done. It is reassuring to hear that people enjoy this group so much they don't want to leave. I am sure I will be here a while.

*skids in*

hey guys!!! room for a little one? :D

I only want to get half way to the 11's (12st 7lb is my target!) and I just got in here- 4lb off this week and now 12 stone 12.5lb!

Only 5.5lb to target! it's unreal!!!

LittleFlutterby said:
*skids in*

hey guys!!! room for a little one? :D

I only want to get half way to the 11's (12st 7lb is my target!) and I just got in here- 4lb off this week and now 12 stone 12.5lb!

Only 5.5lb to target! it's unreal!!!

Good to see you again! Well done and what a fantastic weight loss when you are so near target. How did you do it? Please share the secret. Will be rooting for you to achieve target whilst you are here.

Back