Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Good to see you again! Well done and what a fantastic weight loss when you are so near target. How did you do it? Please share the secret. Will be rooting for you to achieve target whilst you are here.

No secret I'm afraid- Just follow SW EE plan :) I use my food optimising book, attend group every week and update my blog, journalling my weight loss journey (which I need to do soon actually!!)

Small loss this week -0.5lb bringing my total loss to 7lbs and now 12st 11.5 I'm quite happy as over the 4 weeks this is really good but if I'd have stuck completely to the plan last week it could have been more. Now determined to start over as I've not been having my superfree with every meal and keep a better check on my syns!

i didn't weigh last week, by weighed on monday and over the 2 weeks i gained 2lb, i have been badddddd, plus this week will be a star week, and i usually find i am at my worst weight wise the week before rather than the actual week, but that's not an excuse, i've been bad bad bad :( even now ive resigned to the fact i will never be 100% I will just be good probably 70% of the time, as if i am too strict then i will go crazy, and i'm happy losing slow anyway, i will eventually reach goal :)

Weighed in tonight and lost 1lb! Pleased with that as had quite a lot of yummy things over the weekend. Hoping for more next week as an walking the Moonwalk on Saturday... 13 miles for cancer research... Woo Hoo! X

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
weighed today and not lost anything and stayed the same :( cant complain too much as i lost 4lb last week and its only my second week on SW, i just thought i would lose more in my first few weeks :(

Don't get disheartened. I felt the same when I started but try and look at the long haul. I started on 9th January and have now lost 31lbs. Slow start but gradually got to understand what helps me lose weight and how the SW plan works. It will work if you follow the plan most of the time.

daisybell18 said:
Don't get disheartened. I felt the same when I started but try and look at the long haul. I started on 9th January and have now lost 31lbs. Slow start but gradually got to understand what helps me lose weight and how the SW plan works. It will work if you follow the plan most of the time.

Thanks, 31lbs is great! I do feel like i follow the plan really well so i dont know what happened this week-oh well tomorrow is the start of a new week and i hope to be seeing some pounds off next wednesday :)

i think if you have quite a big loss one week, the next week you either sts or have a low loss, thats what i was told at class anyway :)

Hi guys hope you don't mind me joining you I weighed in at 12.13 this evening and I'm chuffed :D hoping to stay with you guys for while :)

oh you're just following me ;)

Well done everybody on your losses and welcome to everyone joining this week! i gained 2lb last week :( but I have been 100% this week, and it may have been star week last week which may not have helped tha gain so I have my fingers crossed for an ambitious 3lb off on wednesday which would give me my stone award. Here's hoping :eek:

Well, I managed 2lb off and tried not to be disappointed because I wanted 3lb. Next week the next shiny will be mine!

Sts tonight at wi I really need to get a grip and try 100%. Been so bad lately.

LilmissMunchies said:
So chuffed to say I am coming on into the 12's after being in the 13's for long enough! So here I am and VERY happy to be here in the 12's!! Woohooo :) I like that, it has a great ring to it don't you think?!!! IN THE 12's!!!
:party0038:

Fabulous news!!! Well done LilMiss ;)

I'm completely stuck in the 11's have been smack on 11 and just cannot get below i need new motivation, moving under the stone is more work than any of it Grrrr ... x

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining in. I started slimming world 3 weeks ago from home and I've lost 10lb since. I'd like to say well done to everyone, I love to see other peoples weight losses, so I thought I'd join with you guys to keep me motivated :)

kelzbelz22 said:
Hi I hope you don't mind me joining in. I started slimming world 3 weeks ago from home and I've lost 10lb since. I'd like to say well done to everyone, I love to see other peoples weight losses, so I thought I'd join with you guys to keep me motivated :)

Welcome to the 12s and at the rate you are losing weight you won't be here long! I could certainly do with learning from you. Good luck

I lost 2 of the 4.5 that I'd put on at WI yesterday so I'm back with you with new determination to never be in the 13's again!!

Back