Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 1.5lbs today which I am very happy with. It means i have an (unrealistic) 7lbs to lose in 3 weeks to get to my goal of 12stone for Uni reunion. I am starting 30 day shred today though so that should help me tone up in time.

Either way I look a whole lot better almost 2 stone lighter than I did in February, so thats got to be a positive :D

Down by 1 1/4lbs to 12 st 12 1/2 this week. Just what I needed as I was scared of going back up. This was my bogey man in the weight stakes!

Having a bit of a naughty day today as completed the Half Moon Walk the Walk last night for breast cancer! Completed 13 miles in 4hrs so celebrating with a burger! Happy weigh in week everyone!

Hi guys, I'm back I had a wobble for a few weeks but am back on track as of today! I'm. Ack up to 12 st 13.5lb and in 4 weeks I'm meeting up with people I've not seen since I was 13 st 3lb. I'd move to lose a st by then. Do you think it's doable to shift a st in 4 weeks? Really feel positive about it all today. Good luck to every one else and hope we all move to the next st down soon x x.

emmathebakewelltart said:
Hi guys, I'm back I had a wobble for a few weeks but am back on track as of today! I'm. Ack up to 12 st 13.5lb and in 4 weeks I'm meeting up with people I've not seen since I was 13 st 3lb. I'd move to lose a st by then. Do you think it's doable to shift a st in 4 weeks? Really feel positive about it all today. Good luck to every one else and hope we all move to the next st down soon x x.

It's dooable but gonna take a lot of willpower free foods and excercise ... Well that's what works for me

Soooo happy lost 2.5 at weigh in got slimmer of the week and my club 10 award

Been hovering around the 12 st 5 lb mark for a few weeks now, really want to get to 11 st 4 lb by August, hope I can do it!!

i usually get weighed on a monday morning in my mum's but i started back at work this week, monday tuesday and wednesday so looks like i will be changing my weigh in to thursdays!

DustQueen said:
Wi is tomorrow for me and I've been a bit naughty this week, stress central! I really hope I won't be leaving you guys to go back to the 13s *sigh* I like it here :(

We would miss you too. Let's hope it doesn't come to that! I felt the same week before last as I scraped in at 12st 13 3/4lbs. Close shave but I was desparate to get below the 13st.

Wi last night lost 1.5lb currently 12.5 my aim is to leave this group and get in to the 11's by my birthday which is 3 weeks away fingers crossed. Good luck everyone this week :)

daisybell18 said:
We would miss you too. Let's hope it doesn't come to that! I felt the same week before last as I scraped in at 12st 13 3/4lbs. Close shave but I was desparate to get below the 13st.

Thanks daisybell :) fingers crossed! I'll let you know later x

I had a look and I think your doing well. 4lb is a great start to your weight loss keep it up and you'll be at goal before you know it. Just remember we all have bad days so do t be hard on your self of you ever do x

lost 1lb this week after being ill and eating badly when i did eat, was really expecting a gain so I'm pleased! 12st 10.5

Hi

Hope you don't mind if I join your group.

Just weighed in at 13 stone - was hoping to be just under, but had a 2 day off plan epic moment - so am wanting some support to refocus and to offer what support I can in return - can see a lot of you are around the same height and weight as me.

I tend to lose weight like a snail so might be here with you all for a while:D

Well done for a STS DustQueen, your still hanging in the !2's so a big yay! :) I have WI tomorrow!! Gulp!!... I really want to lose but feel very bloated so will be happy for a STS!! I got my treat for reaching a little mini milestone last weigh in and got my hair cut and blow dried .. YAY! :) If I lose 4 more lb I get my nails done :) x Might be bit of a way off yet but heres me hoping It won't be too long ! x

Back