Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

LilmissMunchies said:
Well done for a STS DustQueen, your still hanging in the !2's so a big yay! :) I have WI tomorrow!! Gulp!!... I really want to lose but feel very bloated so will be happy for a STS!! I got my treat for reaching a little mini milestone last weigh in and got my hair cut and blow dried .. YAY! :) If I lose 4 more lb I get my nails done :) x Might be bit of a way off yet but heres me hoping It won't be too long ! x

Thanks lilmiss I was scared I'd gain that lb and be back in the 13s so yay! Going to be extra good this week :) oooo good luck hope it's a loss ;) xxx

Well I'm a right numpty I just ate a drifter thinking it was 6.5 syns when in fact it was 13 syns :-( they are the only syns I have had today so not a total disaster but still bloody annoying!

LilmissMunchies said:
Yay !! 1lb off and I finally got my club 10, only 1 more pound to go till I get my 1stone and 1/2 award !!
Hoping to crank up the exercise and start toning up a bit now so hopefully I will see the benefits from that soon too ! x I will see you one day 11's if its the last thing I do !! lol

Yayyy!! :D

Hi im12 stone 3 with weigh in tonight n its totm for me so not holding my breath!! Im 2lb from club 10 so COME ON lets av it!!! Just maybe not this week. I can smell the 11's, i can taste the 11's just cant quite reach them......yet..

I'm 12 stone 2 and have been for over 6 months, trying so hard to get to 11 stone 0 but the weight is just not shifting.
I need tips, I don't know whether I'm eating too much to lose weight because I'm quite near my target :(

Lost 2 lb tonight at wi, now 12.10. Long way until i'm in 11'a but getting there.

have you had your max of syns for the week Chloe? If you have had low syns everyday perhaps it might not be as bad as you think at WI tomorrow? If you have maxed your syns and had your naughty dinner.. Nevermind, you can just move on and be good from now :) xx its so hard to be strict on yourself all of the time isn't it!! At first I found it ok but after a few weeks I was craving EVERYTHING I couldn't have!!! Its been a few months since I started and I am finally settling down into a bit more of a routine and not feeling so wild with my craving lol.. but still finding out every week what my body likes and dislikes.. There are some things my body won't be able to cope with while others will suite a different eating style.. Good luck on your journey! x

OMG i lost 3lb which gave me my club 10 n im now only 1lb from my 1 1/2 stone award. well surprised. Will hopefully b in the 11's next week YAY....!!!

I've really mixed things up this week. I've really been craving strawberries n I've had them breakfast dinner n tea if I've had them in. I've also eaten more veg than usual instead of salad which i also love. Also ad pineapple galore hmmm.. Its been a fruit enjoyable week for me. Hope i do aswell next week..

OMG i lost 3lb which gave me my club 10 n im now only 1lb from my 1 1/2 stone award. well surprised. Will hopefully b in the 11's next week YAY....!!!

Well done you!!! Your little story sounds the same as me!! I got club 10 this week and just one pound away from 1 1/2 stone.. big difference is I wont be in the 11's next week! haha...I wish!! :D Unless I lose a whopping 9lb!!! ... hehehehe!!! A girl can dream!! :rolleyes: x

Back