Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

LilmissMunchies said:
Well done you!!! Your little story sounds the same as me!! I got club 10 this week and just one pound away from 1 1/2 stone.. big difference is I wont be in the 11's next week! haha...I wish!! :D Unless I lose a whopping 9lb!!! ... hehehehe!!! A girl can dream!! :rolleyes: x

Me too got club 10 on monday sotw and 1/2lb off 1.5 stone

I'm sure you'll do it next week Emma!!
I've got WI this morning and I'm hoping for a decent loss after a few success express days. I need it after the last up and down month. I feel back on track now-but we'll just see!!

Was a bit like that myself around that number tiny loss or sts then all of a sudden it was as if my body caught up n the numbers dropped. Maybe ya looking inches !!. Sure ul see big loss next week. Good luck and well done to all!!x

I lost 3.5lbs today.

I meant well done!!

I'm hoping to join you all in the morning :) Saturday is my official weigh in day at home but had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I was 12.13, so fingers crossed for tomorrow! Will be so pleased to finally get into the 12's :) I started at 15.2 in January!!

well i finally weighed today and i have lost the 2lb that i had gained taking me back to 12 stone 5 :D

daisybell18 said:
Snap! I joined under13s two weeks ago from 15 2 in January

Snap!! Hehe!!! I've given myself a little mini goal to get to 12 stone by the 14th July, I'm going to try extra hard from now on to get through these 12's as quickly as possible :)

mrstore said:
Snap!! Hehe!!! I've given myself a little mini goal to get to 12 stone by the 14th July, I'm going to try extra hard from now on to get through these 12's as quickly as possible :)

Wow we really are closely matched. I have a mini target of 12 st by 21st July! Let's work on this together? My original goal was 12st by mid September when I am due to go to a wedding. Have done far better than expected, hence the revised target.
I do mainly green days as I can't manage without the carbs. The extra easy takes me off plan far too easily and I lose less weight. Do you have a diary?

daisybell18 said:
Wow we really are closely matched. I have a mini target of 12 st by 21st July! Let's work on this together? My original goal was 12st by mid September when I am due to go to a wedding. Have done far better than expected, hence the revised target.
I do mainly green days as I can't manage without the carbs. The extra easy takes me off plan far too easily and I lose less weight. Do you have a diary?

Haha we are aren't we!!! My original goal was to get to 11.7 by 11 th August when I go on my hols (21 lbs to lose) but that's only 12 more weigh ins away so to be more realistic I've said that I'd be happy enough with dead on 12 or under so I'm not pressuring myself, and then anything under 12 stone is a bonus. If I got to 12 by the 14th of July then well.....I'll be doing happy dances!! Lol.

I do mainly green too, started off on extra easy but I miss those 2nd healthy extras too much. Although I did have an ee day yesterday as OH fancied a chicken salad for tea. There's a pic on my food diary, think its called 'this weeks food diary', I'll double check.

And well done on doing better than you thought you would!! I'm the opposite....I'm losing a lot slower than I thought...but it's coming off and that's all that matters!!

You've both done really well on green. I do EE with the occasional green day more by default than design, but I find some of the meat so expensive (especially EL mince) so I'm going to take a look at your diary Mrstore.

hjanea said:
You've both done really well on green. I do EE with the occasional green day more by default than design, but I find some of the meat so expensive (especially EL mince) so I'm going to take a look at your diary Mrstore.

Thank you :) I was shocked when I bought a cooked chicken last night from Morrisons, £4.40!!! And the price of extra lean mince is just crazy.

Back