Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Down another -1lb today all going in the right direction, bit disappointed but it is * week. Hoping next week will be -2.5lbs to get my 2 stone!

Ok...... so I have been watching from the sidelines for almost a week now and figured it was about time I actually signed up and joined in rather than just watched the success of others. :)

I've followed the weight watchers diet twice before and couldn't manage to stick to it so I decided this time to give Slimming World a go, almost a week in and I don't feel deprived of anything ....(hope I haven't said that too soon) :eek:

I've got 2 days to go till my wi (I don't go to groups I'm flying solo from home) so fingers crossed its a good start.

I'm off to the recipe forum now to look for ideas for next week. ;)

HI All,

I'm completely messing this up with gaining the two pounds that I lost last week. I basically went of plan and did my own thing and this is the result. I'm angry but not surprised. I need to get back on track. It has been rough this week with over tiredness, severe back pain and late nights with work and courses which let to overeating and non healthy choices.

Wish me luck for next week as I am going to need it. I have to get moving with weight loss and keep going.

I was doing red days and was thinking doing of EE this week. Any ideas?

How is everyone?

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
Does anyone have any ideas on what I can take to work for lunch on EE or green plans? Im sick of couscous and pasta salads!

Frittata is a good one. Left over veg baked in the oven with beaten eggs. Bit like a quiche without pastry.

Have been super good this week after a disasterous week last week. Masses of veg and not too many syns. On my own for the weekend so will have to stay focused.

Weighed in this morning and 1.5 lost so am now offically in the 12 stone camp:)

Have revised my goal though as feels a bit too much pressure for me i realised given the progress of my weight loss so far - so am aiming for 11 stone for beginning of December, then will try to maintain for a while, and then might set another target after a while. Was getting a bit disheartened about it as in my head last time i lost weight with Sw I lost it far faster - but then found some old diaries i had kept and actually it took me 5 months to lose 2 stone. So am just going to keep plodding. If only i could lose weight as fast as I can put it on:rolleyes:

to sammy - it's so tough I think (from personal experience) to stay on plan when everything else is against you in terms of tiredness, working late, having work food choices that don't help, so hope you can just draw a line and see where the next week takes you without too much beating yourself up.

Last edited:
Hi All,
Hope you don't mind me joining this thread, tonight I weighed in at 12.12 been waiting to see the 12s for ages and I'm finally here! Very Happy Times. Another big push now for me to see the 11s. Hoping this sunny weather will spur me on.x

Tay10r said:
Hi All,
Hope you don't mind me joining this thread, tonight I weighed in at 12.12 been waiting to see the 12s for ages and I'm finally here! Very Happy Times. Another big push now for me to see the 11s. Hoping this sunny weather will spur me on.x

Welcome and congrats ;)

Hi ladies,

Just wanting to jump aboard! been in the 12s for ages (literally years!) and slowly but surely now seriously chipping away. I am currently 12.6 and weighing in tommorow.

Cant wait to see the back of this zone! ha!
xx

macmammy said:
Hi ladies,

Just wanting to jump aboard! been in the 12s for ages (literally years!) and slowly but surely now seriously chipping away. I am currently 12.6 and weighing in tommorow.

Cant wait to see the back of this zone! ha!
xx

Welcome and good luck :)

Back