Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

emma_partington27 said:
Lost 1lb n im 12.8 now also got my club 10. Not very happy if im honest :(

Were you expecting more? Main thing is it's a loss and it all adds up though time. Half off for me tonight and am happy with that.

Lost 1lb n im 12.8 now also got my club 10. Not very happy if im honest :(

Every little helps, and you've done so well so far. Perhaps you'll get a really good loss next week.

i lost 1lb this week (had a few bad days AGAIN) just 4lb left of the 12s!!

Bad week this week but ended with a sts so not too bad! going out saturday night but trying to stick to plan until then... really need to work on it! Need to start over again I think as I've been kind of struggling for last few weeks and I think if I start writing everything down again I'm more likely to stick to it! Would really like to lose another 7lbs before my holiday in July although if I dont manage it, it wont be the end of the world!

I lost 6lb last week...which I was well pleased with ...but already I have it in my mind that because I lost so much last week that this weeks weigh in will be a disappointment....that's when I tend to stray from the straight & narrow and think sod it :break_diet:

I would have liked to be between 10st to 10st 7lb fro my hols at the end of July (and my 40th) I guess I should have started dieting sooner :rolleyes:

i weighed in tonight and lost 1lb so thats me saying goodbye to the 12's n hello to the 11's. hope ul all be joining me soon!!

jojo-g said:
i weighed in tonight and lost 1lb so thats me saying goodbye to the 12's n hello to the 11's. hope ul all be joining me soon!!

Well done.:)

I lost 1.5lbs today which I'm pretty pleased with. Hope next week to be in the lower half of the 12's!!!

Hi everyone

I'm well in the 12s by 10lbs, so may be sticking around here for some time! Lost a stone myself by healthy eating and flogging myself in the gym, but now in the 12s and have started Slimming World (green) as I was running out of ideas for food. I'll be happy with a nice moderate loss every week but am a bit worried as I'm eating more than usual and haven't been able to exercise recently as have been unwell :(. I guess I'll know at weigh in next week. Hope I have some good news to share! x

M Louise H said:
Very happy to be saying hello here! Weighed in at 12.13 this morning :D

Well done :) I was that weight last week, but after my first gain due to illness I'm back up to 13.0, determined to get to 12.12 by next weigh in on Saturday

HI All,

No doing that great to be honest and stayed the same at 170 lbs (12st 2) got three pounds to get into the 11st range. Hope you are all okay and happy!

Hi everyone.

I've been messing around since christmas with this diet.......need to frame myself and get back on it. I managed to get to 11s 5lbs before xmas but am now back at 12 s 7.5 and pretty annoyed with myself.

Its all about weekends - i am good mon to fri - then fri night hits and i'm like a food foraging demon.

So all serious this week - going to be back in elevens soon.

Does anyone else have the weekend problem and how do you deal with it?

Back