Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Geemav said:
Hi everyone.

I've been messing around since christmas with this diet.......need to frame myself and get back on it. I managed to get to 11s 5lbs before xmas but am now back at 12 s 7.5 and pretty annoyed with myself.

Its all about weekends - i am good mon to fri - then fri night hits and i'm like a food foraging demon.

So all serious this week - going to be back in elevens soon.

Does anyone else have the weekend problem and how do you deal with it?

Only time i'm good and stick to plan at the weekends is if I stay off the booze!! this means I very rarely stick to the plan at weekends:-(

Its all about weekends - i am good mon to fri - then fri night hits and i'm like a food foraging demon.

yes - me too. Alcohol has a lot to do with it for me! It's astounding how much I can put away whilst having a glass of wine. The only way I can deal with it is not to have too much to drink and plan the wine syns, then go on to cups of tea when I've had my allocation. I feel like I need a reward after being so good and working all week, so I couldn't do without a treat, so I have one and then remind myself I've lived like a nun (kinda!) all week and why would I ruin it?

So all serious this week - going to be back in elevens soon.

Does anyone else have the weekend problem and how do you deal with it?

I tend to get up later at the weekends which messes my mealtimes about then I find it difficult to fit 3 meals in so generally end up with just 2 meals and then picking at things in the evening :(

My 2nd weigh in was yesterday (monday) and I was surprised to see I had lost 2lb :D (I'd had a sneaky check on the scales on Sunday morning and I hadn't lost anything)

Now 12st 6lb :-D
12's aren't going to be seen for long!!

I've had a gain this week. First time since I started and it was well deserved after this weekend. Not been sticking to plan for weeks so it might be the kick up the bum I need! Now 12st 12

odd_sock said:
4lb loss for me this week. Taking me down to 12st 8 and got my 3 and 1/2 stone award :) x

Well done. I never cease to be amazed when someone who has been losing weight for a while has a big weight loss like that. I have only once managed 4lbs and that was in my second week. How did you do it?

Well done. I never cease to be amazed when someone who has been losing weight for a while has a big weight loss like that. I have only once managed 4lbs and that was in my second week. How did you do it?

It's only the 2nd time I've managed it (1st time was 2nd week as well for me) and to be honest I have no idea how I managed it. I was expecting a STS as I haven't been well since Friday and haven't been eating much - maybe that's where the loss came from. As I've not been well I've only been managing a max of 2 meals a day since Friday although the one time I've been ill like this in the past I've STS x

hi everyone,ive not been on here for a while,a couple of months i think! I had lost 3 and a half stone and got down to 12 6 at my lowest but after going off track for a while i went back up to 12 13 so here i am again trying to be good lol !! Still have 2 stone to go so gutted ive lost a couple of mths really but hey ho....im back now and hoping to see some losses again although i do xtra hrs at work now so dont have time for my treadmill in the mornings like before but we will see what happens!!!!

LilmissMunchies said:
Well done for a loss DustQueen, I STS this week (according to my scales).. Which was a big relief !!!! lol... So this week being totally on the ball and will be going to class next week to see what their scales say! lol.. x I don't go to class every week anymore, but like to make sure I do if I can as it does keep me that bit more motivated!

Ahh had a good week then? ;)

hi everyone,ive not been on here for a while,a couple of months i think! I had lost 3 and a half stone and got down to 12 6 at my lowest but after going off track for a while i went back up to 12 13 so here i am again trying to be good lol !! Still have 2 stone to go so gutted ive lost a couple of mths really but hey ho....im back now and hoping to see some losses again although i do xtra hrs at work now so dont have time for my treadmill in the mornings like before but we will see what happens!!!!

hiya

Well done for getting back onto the wagon so to speak - yes you have put a smidge on but actually you have already lost a whopping amount even with this.

i have lost a lot of weight before and then thought oo i'll have a couple of weeks off and that turned into a couple if years.....enuff said me thinks! Taking steps to stop the wagon rolling away again takes real guts so keep on a going and hope to hear your progress:)

oo - lots of new faces here just been seeing, and I am a relative newish face too, so hello all:wave_cry:

well i lost a pound this week but had a really bad fall of the wagon choc binge day yday (suffice to say i wont be buying choc philly again) and have had 2 off pan days this week - I have a wedding this weekend so am hoping for a STS for next wednesday or a small gain - and then i think i need some suport to refocus, feeling bit flat about this whole weight loss thing at the mo as i am losing like a snail even though i am way (no pun intended) into the obese zone for my height/weight

any inspiring thoughts/comments welcome

Back