Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 2.5 tonight, only another 7 to go and I will be in the 11's!!

I STS tonight which I'm pleased with as my regular class is a friday morning with an empty stomach but I can't make it tomorrow and I'd eaten a fair bit today. Hope for a good loss next week-2.5 lbs from 2 stone!

Hi everyone im currently 12st 5lbs and want to be 11st 7lbs so down to my last stone now!! hope your all having a good week so far!! x

Hey tams i feel like ive been stuck in this group forever seem to b stuck at around 12.8 hoping to get it moving again this week :)

Hi Emma i've started doing the online diary this week and im really enjoying it its made me realise when im not eating enough free foods and its calculating my syns exactly right and im not just guessing! have you tried it? a girl in class did it last week and lost 4lbs after being stuck in a rut! xx

yeah I do them and I have a food diary on this site too, just cant seem to shift the last 4lbs to get into the 11s!

ahh you will hun.. i find if i have around 10 rather than 15 syns a day that helps me too. you've lost 5lbs in 3 weeks which is great!! do you exercise much...i've started Spinning once a week and its fab!! x

ahh you will hun.. i find if i have around 10 rather than 15 syns a day that helps me too. you've lost 5lbs in 3 weeks which is great!! do you exercise much...i've started Spinning once a week and its fab!! x

yeah I do zumba once a week and bodypump (amazing!) once a week, but Iv finished uni for the year now so have more time on my hands so going to try and go to more fitness classes and the gym! iv been really bad this week, had 2 nights out with my uni friends where far too much alcohol was consumed! so 1lb gain isnt really that bad in consideration

yeah I do zumba once a week and bodypump (amazing!) once a week, but Iv finished uni for the year now so have more time on my hands so going to try and go to more fitness classes and the gym! iv been really bad this week, had 2 nights out with my uni friends where far too much alcohol was consumed! so 1lb gain isnt really that bad in consideration

just remember its a weight loss journey your not going to lose the same every week it will go up and down! you will have bad weeks and you will have good weeks! if you go out with your friends what do you drink?? some people stick to vodka or gin which isnt quite so bad...the great thing about SW is that you can still have a life you just have to adjust everything a little bit to fit in!...are you back on track today or still unmotivated?? x

just remember its a weight loss journey your not going to lose the same every week it will go up and down! you will have bad weeks and you will have good weeks! if you go out with your friends what do you drink?? some people stick to vodka or gin which isnt quite so bad...the great thing about SW is that you can still have a life you just have to adjust everything a little bit to fit in!...are you back on track today or still unmotivated?? x

I usually do just stick to vodka or gin, but on wednesday I went abit mental and was drinking everything until 4am haha so definitely went way over! and went out for drinks with a friend last night and was drinking wine :( feeling ok today, start of a new week for me today so now WI is out of the way im back with a positive frame of mind!

I usually do just stick to vodka or gin, but on wednesday I went abit mental and was drinking everything until 4am haha so definitely went way over! and went out for drinks with a friend last night and was drinking wine :( feeling ok today, start of a new week for me today so now WI is out of the way im back with a positive frame of mind!

Thats really good that your back on track!! have a great week!! x

HI All,

I'll have to leave this team. I can't keep up with them all to be honest! Good Luck and see you all around! :wave_cry:

At yesterday's weigh in I was 12 9 3/4 lbs. A loss of just over 2lbs which keeps me just ahead of target to reach the 11s by end of July. Might not seem much but my original target was to be 12 stone by mid September. Two more pounds to lose and I am halfway to my eventual goal of 10 stone.

Hi, I have just joined this site and am currently 11st 1lb having lost 13lb is 4 weeks which I am chuffed to bits with. I have found it far easier than I expected to but now the weight loss will probably slow down and that's when I will find it hard to resist temptation. My worst time is the evenings, I can be good all day then it all falls apart at night when I just want to eat anything sweet I can get my hands on!! But hopefully I can resist and will be able to reach my goal in time for my holiday.

Back